forum

FLOW - Okuru Kotoba (Authentic)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, May 19, 2008 at 12:22:53 PM

Artist: FLOW
Title: Okuru Kotoba
BPM: 89.98
Filesize: 3092kb
Play Time: 02:14
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.81 stars, 60 notes)
  2. Normal (1.4 stars, 78 notes)
  3. Hard (4.3 stars, 139 notes)
  4. Insane (4.6 stars, 159 notes)
Download: FLOW - Okuru Kotoba
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Well here goes one of my favs from ouendan 2 so far just easy and normal now with Hard , insane added
Note: Timing change made as asked by peppy

Ok after a long kicking my brain out i finally made it work
[Update 05/19/08] changed some beat placement and removed some extra beats at normal ALSO i finnaly made that circle slider look nice
Topic Starter
Kai
some post or comments wouldn't be bad :|
Gunzil
This is supposed to be a remake of the Ouendan 2 beatmap, right? From what I remember of normal mode, it seems pretty accurate. However, most of your sliders are not timed correctly. Everything else is fine, you just gotta fix the sliders. After that I'd like is a remake of hard, and then for insane a unique beatmap timed to the lyrics. The Ouendan 2 beatmap was not nearly as hard as it could have been. :|

(And on the subject of people not giving you feedback...)
EiJi
Feedback isn't something you get around here. Of the 30+ maps I've made, I think maybe TWICE I've gotten a comment or complaint. Note that any replies from mods don't count, since it's their...our duty to reply. So when I say comment, it's from a non-mod.

This community is full of leechers. They come and download their songs/maps, play em and don't comment. Suck, but that's how it is.

And looking at your posts, aside from one time that you complained about a map's size, you, too, have never left a comment on any map. Not saying that's a bad thing, but just proving my point.
Topic Starter
Kai
ill fix the sliders and make Hard and insane
Gunzil

EiJi wrote:

Feedback isn't something you get around here. Of the 30+ maps I've made, I think maybe TWICE I've gotten a comment or complaint. Note that any replies from mods don't count, since it's their...our duty to reply. So when I say comment, it's from a non-mod.

This community is full of leechers. They come and download their songs/maps, play em and don't comment. Suck, but that's how it is.
;_;

Well, then again (lol thread hyjack) the only thing I need help on for the beatmap I linked to was bpm. Yes, this is an off topic request. Help please.

Also good luck with hard/insane, I'll be looking forward to an actaully challenging version of Okuru Kotoba.
peppy
The patterns seem correct, but the timing is way out. Hopefully this can be fixed with a little snapping magic.

bpm180
offset20620

Snap Divisor to 1/2 for easy maps, 1/4 for harder ones.

Timing > Resnap ALL Notes
Timing > Recalculate slider lengths

Play through and make sure it all sounds correct afterwards.

Once this is done, this may be playable. At the moment its quite a mess! D;
LuigiHann
It looks like you fixed the timing issues, so the map is pretty playable now. I'll give it a star. But please please please go through and use the grid and distance snap options to make sure the notes all "line up" visually in the same way they do in Ouendan. Perhaps switch to a lower "grid level" in the "view" menu (depending, I suppose, on which level you're on now) because I think the hitcircles in Ouendan are placed pretty consistently in a sort of horizontal and vertical pattern, especially in this song.
LuigiHann
I think it's good now. Bubbled.
James
Place (authentic) on the title damn it.
LuigiHann
Added this to the official list of Ouendan songs.
James

EiJi wrote:

90% correct!

I'm going to rank this one and its a good thing they only copy paste it once. And those sliders reminds me of Glamorous Sky -.-

They should hire Eiji for making beatmaps.
Kyte_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann

Kyte wrote:

i'm a noob at this so i'm just wondering,i'm downloading the osz file but do i have to download the individual difficulty files or is the one i'm downloading have all the difficulties in one?
osz file includes all the difficulties