forum

Request your replacements here!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakura
I don't really wanna clutter the General Mafia discussion thread and I don't think everyone reads mafia threads to know when someone requests a replacement so if you need a replacement for your game point out the game name and the person that's being replaced and ask them to PM you if they want to replace in.

This thread is for the mods of the games to request replacements for their players, if you wish to replace out of a game say so in the game thread or PM the mod, not here, preferably the former so people know why you are replacing out.
NoHitter
FWIW, I'm looking for two replacements for DOTA Smalltown. Please replace in if you can!
Tsukasa
For convenience, Please say who the replacements are.

And if possible, let them choose which slot to replace. Makes it quicker to decide whether a player should replace in or not
Topic Starter
Sakura
Tsukasa has requested Replacement on Lucid Dreamers, if you'd like to jump into the action, send me a PM

Tsukasa decided to stay
Topic Starter
Sakura
Raging Bull has requested replacement for Lucid Dreamers, if you'd like to jump in, send me a PM

Game Over, no longer needed
LadySuburu
Requesting replacement for Tsukasa in Information Mafia. Please PM me if interested.
LadySuburu
Requesting replacement for Kookookook in Information Mafia. Please PM me if interested. (Again.)
Amianki
I require a replacement for Blue Yoshi in Higurashi Mafia.

PM me if interested.
Amianki
Above has been filled, but Zexion has requested replacement.

Filled.
pieguyn
looking for a replacement for Jinxy in 咲 -Saki- Mafia. please forum PM if interested ~
Amianki
Higurashi Mafia now needs a Disrespect replacement.
pieguyn
looking for a replacement for Irreversible in 咲 -Saki- Mafia. please forum PM if interested ~
GuyInFreezer
Hey guys. I'm looking for a replacement for Mistakes UPick. PM me if interested.
Topic Starter
Sakura
I need a replacement for Cookie on Multiball, throw me a PM if you're interested.

Cookie came back
NoHitter
Looking for a replacement for rEdo in Unusual Mechanics!
t/173126/
GuyInFreezer
Need a replacement for Irreversible in Perpetual MyLo.
It's currently in Day 3 and with almost 50 pages.
PM me to take the slot.
GuyInFreezer

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Need a replacement for Irreversible in Perpetual MyLo.
It's currently in Day 3 and with almost 50 pages.
PM me to take the slot.
Filled btw
Topic Starter
Sakura
I guess i'll just take care of this sooner rather than later, sephibro requested replacement on Touhou Upick! if you want to play PM me to get the slot.
Topic Starter
Sakura
I need a replacement for Gumica on Carbon-14, PM me to take the slot.
Gumica came back.
DakeDekaane
Needing a replacement for pieguy in Chaos in Dummyville, currently in Day 2 and 35 pages, so far. Please PM me.
slot modkilled
show more