forum

penoreri - Desperado Waltz [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
guden
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, 6 October 2023 at 9:24:09 pm

Artist: penoreri
Title: Desperado Waltz
Source: オンゲキ SUMMER
Tags: LN gudether ONGEKI maimai SEGA MD オンゲキ セガ sega otoge arcade video game electronic instrumental o.n.g.e.k.i. Collection03 Splash Dance!! オンゲキ 音撃 soft6 springtime mania ffa free for all 6 quarterfinals qf LN density LN2 mwc mwc2022 4kmwc 4k 4kmwc2022 mania world cup
BPM: 189.2
Filesize: 14733kb
Play Time: 02:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Skogarmaor 1.1x (189bpm) - 4Key (5.58 stars, 1699 notes)
  2. Skogarmaor 1.2x (206bpm) - 4Key (5.98 stars, 1699 notes)
  3. Skogarmaor 1.3x (224bpm) - 4Key (6.3 stars, 1699 notes)
  4. Skogarmaor 1.4x (241bpm) - 4Key (6.76 stars, 1699 notes)
  5. Skogarmaor - 4Key (5.09 stars, 1699 notes)
Download: penoreri - Desperado Waltz
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
soft quarters + mwc quarters

TRACK III

"~ Outlaws forever ~"

◄◄▐▐ ►►

Desperado Waltz

penoreri

✧~Apart of the gudether LN series~✧

LN Density

what is the gudether LN series?
the gudether ln series is a collection of LN oriented charts that focus much more on how the patterns play rather than my typical mapping conceptual thought process. ofc there is still thought put into the layering, however its mainly geared towards players and very much inspired off of [profile=4693052]lemonguy[/profile]'s LN Master series.

i noticed the lack of LN charts that play well and also feel cohesive, so i decided that i would start this series in attempts to add more to the LN charting section. this will not be going for ranked and you should not take these charts as my typical charting style.

the naming scheme very much follows an arbitrary scheme, i just use them gauge difficulty of a chart in comparison with others. take it with a grain of salt. (for reference (ugh) XV being around 10th LN UJ)

links
latr