forum

Sakakibara Yui - Happy Halation!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2022 m. rugpjūčio 9 d. at 23:06:39

Artist: Sakakibara Yui
Title: Happy Halation!
Source: はぴねす!2 りらっくす
Tags: eroge Happiness! 2 Re:Lucks Windmill Oasis はぴりら2 video game visual novel vn galgame 菊田大介 Daisuke Kikuta gazimal Elements Garden jpop j-pop pop japanese female vocals vocalist opening op
BPM: 173
Filesize: 20667kb
Play Time: 01:48
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,84 stars, 168 notes)
  2. gazimal's Koigokoro Extra (5,31 stars, 475 notes)
  3. Hard (3,27 stars, 314 notes)
  4. Insane (4,64 stars, 395 notes)
  5. Light Insane (4,15 stars, 362 notes)
  6. My Feelings for You Entangle like Cherry Blossom Petals (5,81 stars, 490 notes)
  7. Normal (2,24 stars, 262 notes)
Download: Sakakibara Yui - Happy Halation!
Download: Sakakibara Yui - Happy Halation! (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
With the power of the Sakura, my feelings begins to bloom as if they'd been waiting impatiently.

I recently found out Windmill Oasis visual novel works and they're extremely fun to read, If you like playing VN's, I suggest trying them out!
I'd like to say a huge thank you to -Mo- for helping out with the video editting and gazimal for such a cute guest difficulty~, thank you so much!
I love Sakakibara Yui so much, so when I noticed that she sings OP and voices characters, made me very happy, therefore Himekawa Karen best waifu =w=
arigatou box desu~

- Sotarks Flask Thank you guys so much for showing the interest into nominating my map! It makes me very happy to push it to ranked ~ !

- -Mo- thank you so much for once again for taking the time to edit the video <3

- Mrturtlenugget thank you for downloading the game and getting the video <3

- defreeyay A huge thank you for video compression and finding the mp3!