forum

Laugh and Peace - Universal Dance

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gens
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on martes, 13 de octubre de 2009 at 02:49:11 p.m.

Artist: Laugh and Peace
Title: Universal Dance
Source: Vib-Ribbon
Tags: vibri playstation play station ps vib ribbon
BPM: 94.5
Filesize: 2828kb
Play Time: 02:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.88 stars, 151 notes)
  2. Hard (4.68 stars, 343 notes)
  3. Normal (3.36 stars, 195 notes)
Download: Laugh and Peace - Universal Dance
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

If you haven't played Vib-Ribbon, you should do so soon. Not exactly the best game ever, but it's really fun for awhile.
Also, no, I haven't tried Mojib-Ribbon or any other sequel already released. ;_;

Enjoy!
DeathxShinigami
Tested played...still against that second spinner.
Kitsunemimi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Gens
Aaah...

Ya know, funky spacing is what I like about this beatmap. It actually fits the music, and they aren't pulled out of nowhere just to make the beatmap hard. Yeah sure, it might take various tries to FC this map, but it would be quite fun, I assure you. (This is the first time I had fun with my own beatmap :( )

The reason why I gave you kudosu is because I forgot to put Lead-In... But I denied everything else.
Ekaru
Your audio lead-in isn't long enough. Put it at 3 seconds. That makes it much, much better, I assure you.

00:18:37 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - Move up 1 grid. 2 is currently slightly offscreen. By moving the entire contraption up, you'll fix it and retain the exact same pattern.
01:22:33 (2) - Try moving it 1/4 later and see how that plays/sounds. Don't gotta change it if you don't like it, remember.
01:38:28 (2) - Currently slightly offscreen. In this case, moving it 1 grid up wouldn't harm anyone, I don't think? I tried it, and it does look nicer.

Slight offscreen beats look ugly and are noticeable in game, hence why you wanna avoid them.

Liked it otherwise, here's a star.
Topic Starter
Gens
1) I've always thought 3 secs of lead in is too much...
2) Offscreen beats are my weakness. Thanks for pointing them out.
3) Thank you for the mod+star~
blissfulyoshi
Easy:
SPOILER
normal mod:
00:05:67 (1,2) - swap the position of these 2 notes so 1 won't be so close to the previous slider?
please add a spinner to break ties on this map since this map is fairly easy to SS.

Combo mod:
00:08:21 (3) - add a new combo to be similar to the first combos?

Please get rid of all of the extra unused timing sections in the song.

Hard:
SPOILER
Normal mod:
01:22:57 (3) - place this further because since this was so close to 2 that I thought all of them had the same amount of time between them.
01:25:90 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - switch the place of these 2 combos because the green one is too close to the orange and throws me off

Combo mod:
00:06:94 (3) - new combo for consistency?

Pretty fun map. Star.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Gens
Thank you awp, you're so pro at timing <3
Topic Starter
Gens

awp wrote:

35. Offset: 50,785ms BPM: 59.00
I'll actually leave this slider at BPM 57... since it screws up the [Hard] slider. I think it will be fine anyway.
rust45
[Kiai]
01:22:58, have it start at 01:23:37, the way the fountains look there is weird.

02:04:73, have it start at 02:05:53, look above for reasoning.

Great map.
Topic Starter
Gens
I think the Kiai looked better before, but okay; changed.
Mismagius
Topic Starter
Gens
Thanks for modding, but I disagree with all of your suggestions... So no kudos for you. :(
I can FC Hard with a few retries. ;p
ztrot
Resnap timeline on all diffs and i'll bubble.

Fixed: Bubbled
Larto
Nanou_old
Laugh and Peace ?
It's Laugh And Beats :o Nah ?
eee

Nanou wrote:

Laugh and Peace ?
um, no, I don't think so, it's the other map that got it wrong

btw, I thought this map was very fun when I first tried it, sorry I didn't bubble (can't remember why)
Also
[Normal]
00:19:64 (3) - should have new combo'd this for the lulz. 1 , 2, 1, 2, 3, 4!!! xD
Topic Starter
Gens

Nanou wrote:

Laugh and Peace ?
From the Vib-Ribbon article in Wikipedia:
As with many CD-based games, most of the in-game music is included on the game CD as standard Red Book audio format tracks, including six songs by Japanese group Laugh and Peace (also known to play keyboards for J-Pop W's 2006 Duo U&U album). Laugh and Peace are sometimes incorrectly known as Laugh and Beats, or Love and Peace.
;)

@eee: :<
Lesjuh
<3 this map

Gens is da bomb
show more