forum

Sasaki Sayaka - Will of Adamant

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2022 m. rugpjūčio 23 d. at 22:18:44

Artist: Sasaki Sayaka
Title: Will of Adamant
Source: ジュエリー・ハーツ・アカデミア
Tags: eroge Jewelry Hearts Academia -We will wing wonder world- Cabbage Soft Kyoka galgame ジュエハ visual novel vn op opening video game j-rock jrock rock 藤井稿太郎 百田尚史 Koutarou Fuuji KOH Naofumi Momota jpop pop j-pop japanese 2nd second OP2 two short version
BPM: 198
Filesize: 17301kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. I. Swordsmanship Empress (1,97 stars, 130 notes)
  2. II. Goddess of Sagacity (2,42 stars, 232 notes)
  3. III. Crimson Star of Intimidation (3,4 stars, 269 notes)
  4. IV. The Dream of the Silver Angel (4,13 stars, 312 notes)
  5. V. Love Blossom (4,81 stars, 367 notes)
  6. VI. Heartfelt Confession (5,61 stars, 418 notes)
  7. VII. Bewitching Butterfly Kiss (6,24 stars, 463 notes)
  8. VIII. Wherever you go, I'll be by your side (6,71 stars, 481 notes)
Download: Sasaki Sayaka - Will of Adamant
Download: Sasaki Sayaka - Will of Adamant (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Shine, my Hope, my Will. I reach my Hand to my shining and strong diamond wings of brilliant, Pegasus!

My 1st Cabbage Soft visual novel song ranked! I've been a fan of their games for a long time, so it makes me very happy to share their newest game's opening! I hope you'll like it! :)
I highly suggest trying out this game if you're into more fantasy and action packed erogames! You won't be disappointed~
I love all characters in this game so so much.. But the best girls for me are Arianna and Ruby~ truly waifu material ><
thank you box~

- Ryuusei Aika Hinsvar huge thank you for amazing mods in polishing my mapset, overall opinions regarding misc. things, and showing interest to nominate my map!! thank you~

- -Mo- Thank you for improving the difficulty names with possible idea & alternatives!

- Astromi Creamy Candy Syph SupaV thank you to you guys for giving out mods & feedback to improve the mapset!

- LikeShiratama Thank you for the tries onto getting the video off the game's files <3

- defreeyay Awesome video compression, you're really amazing!

- Ryohka thank you for such high quality mp3 <3