forum

Perfume - Computer Driving

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Symbolic
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
EEeee
Normal
00:01:09 (1) - remove new combo?
00:11:779 - I know this is the easiest diff, so consider adding a note here, it's sounds empty atm
00:40:65 (1) - this and all that are like this sounds really good :D
00:38:96 (2) - sliders that look like this looks great, just pointing it out, just in case someone says it looks a bit off, if they do say that, tell em to look at it in test, looks good on this side
01:48:15 (8) - just make sure this is snapped, and ur done

Hard
00:25:46 (2) - WTH are these partern until the break, It's sooo weird/awesome I can't judge it, I mean really awesome looking
01:29:40 (5) - new combo? hehehe idk don't need to do this one :P
02:21:52 (3) - New combo :O

woah, well Normal was . . . normal :P, but Hard was :O OMG, anyways nice maps
*star

P.S. Change Hard to Insane, cause it is
Lesjuh
Normal:
All good~

Hard:
00:26:02 (2,1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2,3,1,1,2,1) - This part is extremely hard to read. Let's change that 8D Raise the overall diff by 1.
00:27:15 (1) - Remove this combo
00:29:40 (1) - And this one

Should be alot more readable now :3

Very fun map! :D
Topic Starter
Symbolic

EEeee wrote:

Normal
00:01:09 (1) - remove new combo? No, from here i map this part to lyrics.
00:11:779 - I know this is the easiest diff, so consider adding a note here, it's sounds empty atm Added the note, it sounds nice :)
00:40:65 (1) - this and all that are like this sounds really good :D Thanks ^^
00:38:96 (2) - sliders that look like this looks great, just pointing it out, just in case someone says it looks a bit off, if they do say that, tell em to look at it in test, looks good on this side :]
01:48:15 (8) - just make sure this is snapped, and ur done It's snapped :o

Hard
00:25:46 (2) - WTH are these partern until the break, It's sooo weird/awesome I can't judge it, I mean really awesome looking If u watch them in editor u will understand them ^^
01:29:40 (5) - new combo? hehehe idk don't need to do this one :P Naa dont like it here.
02:21:52 (3) - New combo :O Yes sir ! :D

woah, well Normal was . . . normal :P, but Hard was :O OMG, anyways nice maps Thanks, i guess XD
*star Thanks and thanks for modding m8

P.S. Change Hard to Insane, cause it is Won't do that, it's just a Hard [Hard] :P
Topic Starter
Symbolic

lesjuh wrote:

Normal:
All good~

Hard:
00:26:02 (2,1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2,3,1,1,2,1) - This part is extremely hard to read. Let's change that 8D Let's not change it =D, check it out in editor and u will probably understand it (all the whistles -they are on loud beats- are jumps, the rest is spaced by distance snap)Raise the overall diff by 1.
00:27:15 (1) - Remove this combo Kdone.
00:29:40 (1) - And this one ^

Should be alot more readable now :3 k :)

Very fun map! :D Thanks and thanks for modding :3
minyeob
[Normal]
01:25:09 (Kiai) - Same issue as [Hard]. (I modded hard first lol) Starting from 01:25:84 (1) can be better

[Hard]
Wow cool patterns~
01:25:09 (Kiai) - Starting from 01:25:84 (3) can be better.

That's all
Have a star from me! ;)
DeathxShinigami
You shall recieve a star.
Topic Starter
Symbolic

minyeob wrote:

[Normal]
01:25:09 (Kiai) - Same issue as [Hard]. (I modded hard first lol) Starting from 01:25:84 (1) can be better Yeah, it looks nice, done :)

[Hard]
Wow cool patterns~
01:25:09 (Kiai) - Starting from 01:25:84 (3) can be better. You're right, done :)

That's all Thanks for modding.
Have a star from me! ;) And have a kudosu from me :D
sesito71
Yeah, I like this song very much :D

Cool maps too =)

[Normal]

Fine, everything looks right :D

[Hard]

Whoa, I think u should call this "Insane" xD It's really hard, and very cool patterns btw :D

00:25:84 (1) - 00:30:71 (1) - Ok, this part is awesome :O

01:52:27 (1) - This can be a bit confusing, but it's ok ^^

and why don't make a Symbolic Slide Diff, and call this Insane? xD

nah, hope this get ranked soon!! =)

Star*
Topic Starter
Symbolic
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
XepherX3
SPOILER
your a superb mapper but on this map...
blablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblabla
bblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblabla
bblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblab
labblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblabla
bblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblab
labblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabbla
blabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblabla
bblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablabblablab
blablabblablabblablabblablabblablab.....

i star this map :lol:
Larto
Topic Starter
Symbolic

Larto wrote:

Hard:
00:26:02 (2,1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,1,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,1) - Wow, that section's spacing confused the hell out of me.. it's kinda cluttered too. I'd remap that section ;|
00:40:65 (1,1) - personally, I'd merge those spinners. They didn't trip me up or anything, I just think the first one is kinda short. If you don't wanna change it, I'm fine with that. I stopped the first where the word stopped and started the second where the new word started but I will merge them.
00:46:65 (1,1) - ^ ^
02:05:21 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Remove some New Combos? Maybe. Done :)
02:10:65 (1,1) -personally, I'd merge those spinners. They didn't trip me up or anything, I just think the first one is kinda short. If you don't wanna change it, I'm fine with that blah blah. Done.
02:13:56 (2) - I'd remove that note. It's a bad note indeed >_> removed it.
...What, that was the map? D: Come on, there's so much of the song left I'll discuss this further with you and think about it ^^

Normal:
Okay BUT SO SHORT ;_; I hate mapping normals :P

Thanks for modding :3

***EDIT*** Mapped an extra chorus at [Hard].
Larto
Some minor modding, then bubble!
Skyripper
[Hard]
02:02:59 (3) - new combo
02:17:96 (4) - new combo
02:48:52 (1,2) - this pattern is reallllly confusing, consider stacking it or removing the jump
02:53:21 (4) - new combo (suggestion.) you could also make it like 2:02 and 2:17, but that's just my suggestion
03:05:21 (4) - ^

so really only 3 little things. I will quickly rebubble, just lmk
Topic Starter
Symbolic

Skyripper wrote:

[Hard]
02:02:59 (3) - new combo Done
02:17:96 (4) - new combo Done
02:48:52 (1,2) - this pattern is reallllly confusing, consider stacking it or removing the jump Talked about this with you.
02:53:21 (4) - new combo (suggestion.) you could also make it like 2:02 and 2:17, but that's just my suggestion Done.
03:05:21 (4) - ^ ^

so really only 3 little things. I will quickly rebubble, just lmk thanks for modding <3
Skyripper
such little changes made in the end... (2 new combos) I feel safe in rankage
Sleep Powder
[Hard] is annoying.
De-rank plz

While playing...
spacing was soo bad I thought my mouse sensitivity was off...but it wasn't
hidden sliders
kiai time confusion...
distance spacing ewness...

okay I'm done complaining...I'm done now...
ThePassingShadow
..Not a fan of the spacing. I feel that this needs to be fixed.
mattyu007
Uhh wha...? I hope it's just me o.o;

show more