Camellia - NEURO-CLOUD-9 [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ska
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2023年8月8日 at 23:18:51

Artist: Camellia
Title: NEURO-CLOUD-9
Tags: tech dump evening electronic instrumental INSANE INFLAME neurostep hip hop hip-hop dubstep breakcore kamelcamellia かめるかめりあ cametek masaya oya 大箭将也 FA featured artist track 2 two II CTCD-013 2016 M3 春 spring
BPM: 172
Filesize: 7944kb
Play Time: 04:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. 099 - 4Key (6.12 stars, 5637 notes)
Download: Camellia - NEURO-CLOUD-9
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Collab with Evening

big thanks to rick and furryswan for being cool and sexy and helping me rank this, smooches

my intention ranking this is to make ranked more open to more extreme unorthodox charting that is only commonly seen outside of ranked, as I think current ranked seems to shy away from anything too complex or "imperfect" when it comes to hard rice charts and some times generally

what I think people miss in ranked is that higher level 4k charts utilize chaos and awkwardness more as their strenght and that it isnt necessarily a bad thing

while I understand this type of charting is not for everyone, I'd love for ranked to be more reflective of what top 4k players can actually play, and the variety of playstyles that exist

difficulty around 33msd, or delta in osu lingo

evening's chart, main changes are buffed patterns, intensity balance, density balance and added new second half, so you can play both versions regardless as they are very different on their own

a few rates for whoever needs em

bg source
(i changed it a lil bit)