forum

Rainbow Dash V1.0

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ztrot

Well it is better late than never! I finally guilt tripped my partner and myself in to finishing this skin! Hope you like it as before, couldn't of done it without Quaraezha.

DOWNLOAD SKIN!

Quaraezha
Sorry for the delay, bronies :^)
IsseiTheBest
I'm not a brony but this skin looks fucking cool!
Loko
Yes, finally! :)
Topic Starter
ztrot
yeah sorry about the wait! But gotta be honest with you the wait for the other 3 ponies will be longer. :(
MarioBound
Dats one sexy cursor
Topic Starter
ztrot
yeah thanks
ampzz
I highly dislike everything MLP but holy crap... that skin is amazing.
deadbeat
I feel like the ranking-s.png/ranking-X.png and the ranking-SH.png/ranking-XH.png should be swapped around.
also fail-background.png is missing. add?
bit unsure about the hit300/hit300g/hit300k. i feel like hit300 and hit300g could be the other way around
there are a few other elements you could skin if you wanted to, though not as important
kriers
It needs to be about 20% cooler.
WonderStyle
Skin Cool :)
Vuelo Eluko
Rainbow Dash is the best I love her. Thank you for this Ztrot!

My thoughts:
-Cursor: AWESOME
-Combo Bursts: I play 100% Dim so these were obliterating my eyes but AWESOME if I could use them.
-Circles/Sliders: I'm used to transparent circles so these will take some getting used to. The only real thing I'm not 100% set on
-Mod icons: Great. I love her face on the half-time mod
-Client in general: Indescribably awesome. Too bad I didn't have rainbow dash on my startup menu like da video. Probably have to restart or something idk. This is my first "Total Conversion" skin I've used.

i also like how you used one of my favorite beatmaps for the vid
Remember me from #osu btw? :)

Edit: And I just noticed all of RD's different poses around the letter score you get at the end of a map... Yep.. That's awesome...

http://i.imgur.com/MSemT77.png
Quaraezha

deadbeat wrote:

I feel like the ranking-s.png/ranking-X.png and the ranking-SH.png/ranking-XH.png should be swapped around.
I kinda followed RD's spectrum of colors starting with Red. See:

Riince wrote:

Edit: And I just noticed all of RD's different poses around the letter score you get at the end of a map... Yep.. That's awesome...

deadbeat wrote:

Ah, I felt like I missed something too. I'll get on that.

Riince wrote:

-Circles/Sliders: I'm used to transparent circles so these will take some getting used to. The only real thing I'm not 100% set on
Apologies. I wanted to try something new, since implementing a rainbow-motif in a multi-colored hit circle was somewhat difficult.
Vuelo Eluko

Quaraezha wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

I kinda followed RD's spectrum of colors starting with Red. See:

Riince wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

Ah, I felt like I missed something too. I'll get on that.

Riince wrote:

Apologies. I wanted to try something new, since implementing a rainbow-motif in a multi-colored hit circle was somewhat difficult.
I actually did some toying with the circles... :oops: I hope you don't mind it too much. I just like them to be more practical but I wanted to keep everything else about the skin exactly the same :)

I hope you don't mind too much. It's just some personalization I did :?
Topic Starter
ztrot
your free to adjust the skin for yourself just make sure you don't say it is yours also skin is updated
Hawnta
stop please
DissonantMuse
Yay! Been waiting for this for a while, awesome job with this one I LOVE IT! ^_^
deadbeat
fail background is present. i don't see anything else missing :>
ChocoWaffles_old
deadbeat
menu-background only works if you have supporter
show more