forum

A.R. Kane - Butterfly Collector [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
App
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 2:29:34 PM

Artist: A.R. Kane
Title: Butterfly Collector
Tags: ar ethereal experimental english dream synth pop synthpop noise indie industrial rock shoegaze giyokon lollita
BPM: 104
Filesize: 9462kb
Play Time: 05:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Nomadic (7.32 stars, 1817 notes)
  2. Other (4.29 stars, 908 notes)
  3. Rykoblydie (5.13 stars, 828 notes)
Download: A.R. Kane - Butterfly Collector
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

The lyrics of the song "Butterfly Collector" appear to convey intense and somewhat aggressive emotions.

The repetition of the lines "I'm gonna keep you" followed by "I'm gonna kill you" suggests a sense of possessiveness and perhaps obsession. The speaker seems to be expressing a strong desire to hold onto someone, even to the point of obsession, and there's a sense of both attraction and a darker, potentially harmful side to this fixation.

The lines "You're so pretty, you're so sweet" could imply that the person they're addressing is very attractive and likable in their eyes, which intensifies their feelings.

The lyrics seem to depict complex and intense emotions, possibly reflecting themes of love, desire, possession, and the darker aspects of relationships.

Special
Thank you giyokon for giving me the thought of ranking this beautiful song and making a guest difficulty,

Mirash, moonpoint, meiqth and HEAVENLY MOON for taking their time to mod and nominate this mapset,

and Those who supported, potentially even helped me with this map in some way.

Thank you for reading.