forum

Hotei Tomoyasu - Mr.Lonely

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mtmcl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, February 17, 2008 at 5:29:13 PM

Artist: Hotei Tomoyasu
Title: Mr.Lonely
BPM: 132
Filesize: 11500kb
Play Time: 05:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.44 stars, 387 notes)
Download: Hotei Tomoyasu - Mr.Lonely
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
UPDATE 2/10/08
Okay, here's a serious one. Try it!

----------------------------------------
I worked VERY hard on this beatmap and I really hope it will be ranked. Please give it a chance.
peppy
Uh...
Rolled
If you ever decide to pick this up.. ;x

Offset 510
BPM 131.98
Zyid
LOL
Topic Starter
mtmcl

peppy wrote:

Uh...
What's wrong? Bad beatspacing? I'm almost sure the beatspacing is perfect.

That said...

Rolled wrote:

If you ever decide to pick this up.. ;x

Offset 510
BPM 131.98
Thanks! I might actually make a serious attempt at this some time. I do like this song.
chan
Yo, this looks pretty good, timing seems fine, beat/distance spacing looks like it's adhered to.
You do have a pretty long break at 01:13:23, but otherwise, this is a good beatmap.
Actually, I was wondering why you chose not to place beats following sliders on the same spot as where the slider ends. As is, they don't quite align to the same spot. For example, 03:53:01, the note isn't snapped onto the end of the slider. This isn't a particularly obvious or bad beatmapping practice, but maybe you didn't notice this and might want to change it?

The song could be a little long for some people's taste, but it's fine with me. I'm thought bubbling this, but would like to see what others think of it as well. Maybe add another difficulty?
Topic Starter
mtmcl
I made this map before I really knew how to properly snap notes at the end of sliders. It was a simple difference. I can just go through and fix it, really.

Actually, that problem is barely recognizable. I'll leave it as is. I'll make another difficulty if requested.
EiJi
You should really compress that MP3. 11mb for a map without video is pretty large.

At any rate, I approve.

Fix the MP3, if you want.
Kasugunai
This beatmap file is corrupt, would you mind fixing it?