forum

Shogo Sakai - Fire Emblem Theme (Brawl Version

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, February 15, 2008 at 4:20:45 PM

Artist: Shogo Sakai
Title: Fire Emblem Theme (Brawl Version)
BPM: 140
Filesize: 5309kb
Play Time: 02:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.13 stars, 114 notes)
  2. Hard (4.33 stars, 222 notes)
Download: Shogo Sakai - Fire Emblem Theme (Brawl Version)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Enjoy!
Impossible_old
The part that starts at 1:34:49 (and wherever else you've done the same thing) is horribly annoying, the notes are way too far apart. Really great map aside from that. You're way better than me at using our sliders, both for gameplay and visual purposes. I like it when they feel so perfectly natural and logical in a map like that, it's something I'd like to try and get more often in my maps.
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
I made that part to go with the violin in the background, and when the girl changes syllables, the notes switch, it's a special part so I thought I'd change the beatspacing for 1/8th notes to 1/2 grid square, at least those with more than one beat in the stack, ones with one in the stack have the same beatspacing, so it's not too stressful. I'm making a normal map so you won't be annoyed with it's difficulty.
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
Fixed, and I like the current background, if I could get a cool fight scene, I'd use that, but this one works just fine imo.
Rolled
Now that background is fixed, I approve. Bubble'd.
peppy
Yup this is great :).

Ranked.
Dark Deception_old
Sounds like 2 things:

1. I'm in an opera
2. A national anthem

Still good, by the way.
devkit4384
nice beatmap
chandler_old
There seems to be a problem with this beatmap. I've tried downloading it several times, but when I open it with Osu!, it won't be added to the list, and it will create a folder containing only the mp3 and the background :cry: . Anyone else has the same problem? Could it be re-uploaded, or something like that? This is one of my favourite themes from SSBB, and I'd love to play it in Osu!. Apologies in advance in case this is not the right thread to post this :D .
Xgor
I have problem with this beatmap too :(
Mallick
i've got the same problem; had it with a few other beatmaps too. this is the only one i care about enough to mention though. XD
Mara
I'm going to post this, if someone else is getting problems above this post.

Just grab the latest .osu-file.

Conooreda

Mara wrote:

I'm going to post this, if someone else is getting problems above this post.

Just grab the latest .osu-file.

Can you help me out im having trouble too.