forum

Sasaki Mikoi - Bokura no Seiza (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2023 m. rugpjūčio 14 d. at 01:22:50

Artist: Sasaki Mikoi
Title: Bokura no Seiza (Short Ver.)
Source: 星恋*ティンクル
Tags: eroge imouto Hoshi Koi * Twinkle cabbage soft visual novel vn galgame video game opening op jpop j-pop pop japanese
BPM: 200
Filesize: 19623kb
Play Time: 01:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Affectionate Love that Intertwines within our Hearts (5,83 stars, 308 notes)
  2. Celestial Promise under the Starry Night Skies (6,14 stars, 333 notes)
  3. Easy (1,93 stars, 98 notes)
  4. Hard (3,39 stars, 213 notes)
  5. Insane (4,86 stars, 273 notes)
  6. Light Insane (4,11 stars, 251 notes)
  7. Love Bond that Guides me Through the Darkest Nagi Stars (5,87 stars, 353 notes)
  8. Normal (2,34 stars, 174 notes)
Download: Sasaki Mikoi - Bokura no Seiza (Short Ver.)
Download: Sasaki Mikoi - Bokura no Seiza (Short Ver.) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Let's search for our Constellation - Promise we made to each other on that day...

Cabbage Soft's first published visual novel's opening - Hoshi Koi * Twinkle performed by Sasaki Mikoi! I always found her songs really catchy and nice to listen to, so I hope you'll enjoy it as well, thank you :)
A huge thank you as always to Hoa for as always helping out with video editing and 5teven by editing half of the backgrounds in this mapset, you're a lifesaver owo
Failsound is one of the game's introductory voicelines for Nagi! You can find other characters voicelines by clicking Tamaki Sakura tsun tsun Tamaki
Top difficulties are somewhat generic, but I tried making something different for two top difficulties... I thought of trying out some different pattern techniques while also trying to have non-annoying to hit patterns for each difficulty! D:
thank you box~ w/

- Iceluin Stack Thank you for such beneficial mods for my mapset and lending a hand by showing interest in nominating it!! :)

- Hoa Thank you as always for such a nice edit on the video to make it rankable!!

- Syph Thanks for amazing feedback, it really helped out :3c

- 5teven Thank you for going out of your way by editing these photos, you're absolutely amazing ovo

- defreeyay For providing high quality mp3 and the video <3