forum

RIZE - Lady Love *edited*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 at 1:04:49 PM

Artist: RIZE
Title: Lady Love
BPM: 158.5
Filesize: 8726kb
Play Time: 01:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.63 stars, 80 notes)
  2. Hard (4.72 stars, 130 notes)
Download: RIZE - Lady Love
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Download: (Non-Video, 1.4MB) Right Click, Save-As

Shion no Ou Opening W/ Video.

Another short, hard map.

I started this with a normal version, which despite Peppy's new "save new difficulty" menu, still managed to replace my old one. As such, this shall be added to my collection of unrankable maps.

Slim chance I'll remake normal, probably can't after I've made hard...going to bed right now anyway.

Special thanks to Echo for timing this.

And nope, the beats under the sliders are no accident.

EDIT: Normal mode remade and added. Hard mode's spinner spam was removed and replaced with a tricky slider.

[Hard Mode] 26/2 Edit: Removed Echo's previous suggestion, readded spinner spam, redid sliders, increased difficulty settings to compensate.
[Hard Mode] Edit 2: Changed a few things in the last section of the map.
peppy
Nothing has changed except for the menu item name, and this loss of a beatmap difficulty has never been documented by anyone else. Care to explain the exact steps you took to have this happen?
James
On normal - Toooooooooooooooooooooooooot.
On hard - Spinner spam (I'm bad at spinners) and make a space after each spinner? But I think its not going to do any good.
Topic Starter
EiJi
Wtf is a "Toooooooooooooooooooooooooot"!?
Rolled
It is deffinately not the original, but it's of ranking quality. Bubbled.

Also, for anybody who enjoyed the original hard map, here it is. I hope if it's labeled Insane then it could be added to the pack when this gets ranked.

opinions are good.

//EiJi: Original on IRC:

03 Mar 08 [1:53:28AM]> @peppy: no its not getting ranked with those overlaps
03 Mar 08 [1:54:34AM]> @peppy: <nazimode>

Download: RIZE - Lady Love (EiJi) [original].osu
Echo