forum

solfa feat. Chata - Miracle infinity

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2023 m. rugpjūčio 17 d. at 09:53:52

Artist: solfa feat. Chata
Title: Miracle infinity
Source: ゆめこい~夢見る魔法少女と恋の呪文~
Tags: eroge parasol Yumekoi ~Yume Miru Mahou Shoujo to Koi no Jumon~ iyuna galgame sister imouto video game visual novel vn opening op jpop j-pop japanese pop fa featured artist
BPM: 179
Filesize: 20986kb
Play Time: 01:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Colorful Miracle: Dreaming of a Magical Paradise to be with You (5,3 stars, 393 notes)
  2. Easy (1,86 stars, 136 notes)
  3. Hard (3,41 stars, 275 notes)
  4. Insane (4,57 stars, 327 notes)
  5. Light Insane (4,15 stars, 302 notes)
  6. Lustful Desire and Love Magic that goes beyond Infinity (5 stars, 367 notes)
  7. Normal (2,31 stars, 235 notes)
Download: solfa feat. Chata - Miracle infinity
Download: solfa feat. Chata - Miracle infinity (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Overflowing thoughts, Colorful Melody dyed in Love, Everyday getting closer to you~

Parasol's another visual novel's opening ranked by me! The song is quite special to me, as this was one of the first songs that I played in osu~ Chata sounds so cute and fitting for this adorable visual novel, I hope you'll enjoy it, thank you!
A big thank you to itay for helping out with editing a few backgrounds in the mapset and Hoa for their immense effort to edit the video... I finally got to see why Fycho meant with the description of it being lewd video zz
Parasol really amazes me how they have imouto magical settings or the most purest love stories out there ;u; totemo suki desu
thank you box owo

- neonat Smoke thank you guys for your mods, they helped me so much to fix a few mistakes and polish the map to the point it can get ranked~~ ! !

- Hoa Thank you as always for carrying me with video editting ww

- defreeyay For providing high quality mp3 and the video <3