forum

cYsmix feat. Emmy - Tear Rain

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on January-14-14 at 6:20:52 AM

Artist: cYsmix feat. Emmy
Title: Tear Rain
Source: Touhou
Tags: Amateras Records Mizuyosi Radical Destruction 魔法少女達の百年祭 The Centennial Festival for Magical Girls 東方紅魔郷 ~ the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil Extra stage theme monthly beatmapping contest two
BPM: 128
Filesize: 7074kb
Play Time: 04:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.71 stars, 515 notes)
  2. Insane (4.99 stars, 685 notes)
  3. Normal (3.14 stars, 295 notes)
Download: cYsmix feat. Emmy - Tear Rain
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Giralda
first \o/

jonathan pro :D
xChippy
Great map Jonathan ;)
gratz~ owo
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
irc with xChippy
12:06 *jonathanlfj is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/351190 cYsmix feat. emii - Tear Rain]
12:06 jonathanlfj: hue
12:08 xChippy: 12 SP for ranking right hueheuheue
12:08 xChippy: I'll donate some owo/
12:08 jonathanlfj: lol its fine
12:08 jonathanlfj: eph will probably spam 12
12:08 jonathanlfj: dont waste ur stars
12:09 xChippy: lol kay owo
12:10 jonathanlfj: now i need to get authorization on pixiv
12:10 xChippy: ah ;3
12:12 xChippy: Awesome map o-o
12:12 jonathanlfj: thanks xD
12:14 xChippy: Just a liiiittleee idea to make your map moar awesome?? 01:00:383 (4,5) - increasing sound of music so maybe add some lines for crescendo effect xD?
12:14 jonathanlfj: good point
12:15 xChippy: You also could do it here 01:12:102 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) -
12:15 xChippy: but its not really noticeable as the other one
12:16 jonathanlfj: yeah that part i want to keep a bit simpler
12:32 xChippy: 00:31:906 (4) - Missing clap on the end intentional o-o?
12:32 jonathanlfj: nop just missing it LOL
12:32 jonathanlfj: nice catch
12:32 jonathanlfj: keep doing this and i will give you kd
12:33 xChippy: lol no need kds xD, just helping out a lil
12:33 xChippy: ;3/
12:36 xChippy: hmm not sure but 00:12:102 (1) - intentional no hitsound here o-o?
12:36 jonathanlfj: i can add a whistle there sure
12:37 xChippy: since it's kinda a new section in the song owo
12:37 xChippy: whistle would be nice yea
12:37 jonathanlfj: yep done
12:41 xChippy: 02:04:602 (1) - hmm you could make this a blanket, just personal preference xD
12:41 jonathanlfj: sure
12:45 xChippy: srry just nazi stuff xD, cant give you an in depth mod atm, have to go back to making homework xD
12:45 xChippy: T-T
12:45 jonathanlfj: its k
12:45 jonathanlfj: i shall kd you
Thanks for the help! Also Giralda you stalker ><
Stefan
Grats!
Giralda

jonathanlfj wrote:

Also Giralda you stalker ><
Aurele
As a MBC#2 Judge, I am congratulating you for winning the contest!
fanzhen0019
Congratz! It's really nice. shooooot!
those
Is this how we're deciding to keep the source and tags?
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj

those wrote:

Is this how we're deciding to keep the source and tags?
i feel that touhou should be in source and circle in tags instead, but this was the way the inital package was setup, so im gonna wait for furthur feedback on that
Charles445
I don't think the label goes in the source.
captin1
why am i not surprised lol

gj :3
BeatofIke
Congrats Jonathanlfj! :3
Satellite
Congrats :)
Jenny
As for the hitsounding, I'd suggest you pair drum hitclaps and -finishes with soft-hitnormals rather than drum ones since these kind of counteract their additions; also, while the normal-hitwhistles do not feel out-of-place, they definitely sound too loud most of the time (specifically in nonkiai parts, who would have guessed, since these are the calmer ones), so I'd recommend lowering their volumes and/or reducing the density that you use them at for the calmer and weaker bits of the song, since whistles feel more like a thing for big, authentic rhythms rather than just a permanent addition.
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj

Jenny wrote:

As for the hitsounding, I'd suggest you pair drum hitclaps and -finishes with soft-hitnormals rather than drum ones since these kind of counteract their additions; also, while the normal-hitwhistles do not feel out-of-place, they definitely sound too loud most of the time (specifically in nonkiai parts, who would have guessed, since these are the calmer ones), so I'd recommend lowering their volumes and/or reducing the density that you use them at for the calmer and weaker bits of the song, since whistles feel more like a thing for big, authentic rhythms rather than just a permanent addition.
good point, i will make some volume changes; as of the hitsound pairing i intentionally used drum defaults as the base since i feel they fit more with the beat i was trying to follow
Zare
After a first glance on the Insane, this looks like a well deserved #1, congratz!
still surprised about grumd's low rating
Alarido
Gratz for the Elite Mapper title and for winning the mapping contest jonaaaa~~~~ dear ♥ · · · · · · · · · · · · · and for the osu!tablet too (:

Good luck on ranking faster (: so take a star ^.^

and... let's rank our guest dif collab at Rihanna ♥ (the diff name might be [Guest Diff Collab Insane] instead of [Diamond], since the latter is unrankable nowadays :( )
Kayano
Gratz! Star~
Suimya
wow Jonathan so pro owo/

Gratz!!
show more