forum

Kotoha - Yuki wa Naniiro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2023 m. birželio 23 d. at 18:00:49

Artist: Kotoha
Title: Yuki wa Naniiro
Source: ましろ色シンフォニー SANA EDITION
Tags: eroge palette Mashiro-iro Symphony: Sana Edition Mashifoni Inui galgame visual novel vn opening op nani-iro video game japanese jpop j-pop 乾紗凪 ましフォニー mashiroiro ぱれっと pop *mutsu no hana
BPM: 179
Filesize: 18211kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,83 stars, 122 notes)
  2. Hard (3,48 stars, 232 notes)
  3. Insane (4,63 stars, 313 notes)
  4. Light Insane (4,09 stars, 273 notes)
  5. Normal (2,27 stars, 198 notes)
  6. S-Senpai, there's only one way I can show my love for you... (5,6 stars, 417 notes)
  7. Tsundere's Love Embrace Extra (5,11 stars, 357 notes)
Download: Kotoha - Yuki wa Naniiro
Download: Kotoha - Yuki wa Naniiro (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Ever since my heart shook from the presence of you, I don't imagine my life without you

I'm very happy to map Mashiro-iro Symphony Sana Edition opening performed by Kotoha! I hope you'll enjoy this amazing song for such a cute visual novel, thank you! :)
Please consider trying out Mashiro-iro Symphony, whether it'd be a visual novel or the anime adaptation! I think the anime adaptation is one of the best visual novel adaptations there is ovo
If you enjoyed the opening song, consider checking out the ED performed by Kotoha too!
Mashiro-iro symphony was one of the first anime I found it's special to me owo and sana is the cutest eroge tsundere ~ /w
thank you box owo

- -Keitaro Creamy Candy Thank you so much for taking the time to mod the map and showing potential interest in pushing my map to ranked status! It means a lot to me, thank you!

- wanjia Thank you for helping out with the amazing background quality so soon within the game's launch, truly a savior :3c

- itay Tekido Thank you guys for the cute playtestings~

- defreeyay For providing high quality mp3 and video <3