forum

Kicco - Eternity Blue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2023 m. rugpjūčio 18 d. at 11:20:16

Artist: Kicco
Title: Eternity Blue
Source: 遥か碧の花嫁に
Tags: eroge Haruka Ao no Hanayome ni lump of sugar ランプオブシュガー 方糖社 Haruyome はるよめ galgame visual novel vn video game shirahane suou opening op japanese j-pop pop jpop
BPM: 177
Filesize: 22717kb
Play Time: 01:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,82 stars, 140 notes)
  2. Hard (3,52 stars, 291 notes)
  3. Intercultural Whirlpool of Love Insane (4,51 stars, 376 notes)
  4. Light Insane (4,17 stars, 331 notes)
  5. Normal (2,3 stars, 241 notes)
  6. Princess of the Undersea, Love at First Sight and A Marriage Proposal?! (5,21 stars, 434 notes)
  7. Suou's Insane (4,48 stars, 417 notes)
Download: Kicco - Eternity Blue
Download: Kicco - Eternity Blue (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Underwater City of Atalancia, Precious Memories, Intercultural Love Communication - Romantic Kemonomimi Adventure begins now!

As usual with all Lump of Sugar visual novels, just like how each of their visual novels has to have a Kemonomimi character their songs are also sung by Kicco! I hope you'll enjoy their most recent amazing opening song for Haruka Ao no Hanayome ni thank you!
A huge thank you to Hoa helping with such amazing video editing and Shirahane Suou for their amazing Guest Difficulty :)
Top difficulty patterns really resembled my Going on and the verses somewhat carried the mappu ><
I love anime cat girls neko nyab /w
thank you box~ >=<

- Stompy_ MochiA Huuge thank you guys again for helping with yet another mapset of mine, it truly means a lot to me, thank you!!

- Hoa Thank you as always for carrying me with video editing~

- defreeyay For providing high quality mp3 and the video <3