forum

KIM SEJEONG - Indigo Promise

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yukic
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 18 November 2023 at 02:19:15

Artist: KIM SEJEONG
Title: Indigo Promise
Tags: korean pop kpop k-pop dream rock 문 門 door i.o.i ioi 아이오아이 produce 101 gugudan gx9 구구단 blue between summer and winter 623
BPM: 81
Filesize: 6226kb
Play Time: 03:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.94 stars, 365 notes)
  2. Normal (1.89 stars, 372 notes)
Download: KIM SEJEONG - Indigo Promise
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
some1 gotta tell her to stop making 2 stars

nexus/dailycare thank u!! qf on bd ^_^
the lore is that indigo blue is probably my all time fav kalibe map and this song is called indigo promise and is one of the best on the 11 track album. coincidence? anyway the diff name is 'In the cold night' which is actually unrelated to this song; it is actually a song by vixx my first kpop stan fan group who are under jellyfish ent... the same company sejeong is under. coincidence? perhaps. i tried to change my name to 'In the cold night' on osu but its too long unfortunately but its ok cuz i was also cockblocked by riot games since they have the same length cap for usernames so i won't blame peppy this time. maybe i should change my name to 'In the hot night' (since i had to compromise with my username i used 'A long night' instead which is actually a song by hyuk who is from vixx who are under jellyfish ent which is sejeong's company. coincidence? anyway the account is on eune so thats ok too since i don't play on eune)

gomene jdg chan i didn't pray hard enough before the game