forum

Harada Hitomi - RUN. EVE. RUN.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2024 m. sausio 21 d. at 00:12:14

Artist: Harada Hitomi
Title: RUN. EVE. RUN.
Source: 12の月のイヴ
Tags: eroge 12 no Tsuki no Eve minori みのり visual novel vn Eve of the 12th Month christmas xmas galgame opening op Run Eve Run 12mooneve Run.Eve.Run 12gatsu no Eve Hajimari wa Koko ni Suru はじまりは ここにする video game j-pop jpop pop japanese
BPM: 140
Filesize: 18933kb
Play Time: 01:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2,91 stars, 196 notes)
  2. Insane (3,67 stars, 240 notes)
  3. Light Insane (3,48 stars, 233 notes)
  4. Normal (2,01 stars, 154 notes)
  5. One Desire (3,95 stars, 267 notes)
  6. One Dream (3,89 stars, 270 notes)
  7. One Wish (4,01 stars, 291 notes)
Download: Harada Hitomi - RUN. EVE. RUN.
Download: Harada Hitomi - RUN. EVE. RUN. (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The only gift I'd wish for, is for you to stay by my side forever.

Hello, happy to finally present one of minori's works - Eve of the 12th Month! An amazing opening sung by Hirada Hitomi, thank you for playing and merry christmas!!

Minori always impressed with their high quality of video production and a very unique and amazing artstyle, I can't wait for the game to be out in English (though may just play it in Japanese /w)

While the game setting is Christmas themed, the game also touches a bit on emotional narrative changes and some sad plot development, consider that before reading the game!
thank you box w

- Mafumafu Muchin Thank you for the mod and showing interest in nominating the mapset!!! <3

- defreeyay Thank you for helping out with the video cut, as well as getting backgrounds via the video frames, been a huge help!!