forum

xaev - berdlycore chapter 2 (part two)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wafer
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, January 14, 2024 at 8:16:12 PM

Artist: xaev
Title: berdlycore chapter 2 (part two)
Tags: English hyperpop Dariacore electronic plunderphonics and EDM mashups virgin aspiring vgm musician vs. chad hyperflip producer they asked me how we got here, i told them 'sir, this is an arby's' it's always a good time for complextro the internet shut down today so we'd that have listen to berdlycore his pronouns are they/them unlucky number Goopert kami no kotoba Undertale Deltarune Stay Night fwb brakence Work It Missy Elliott Señorita Shawn Mendes Camila Cabello His Theme Obsessed Addison Rae 679 Fetty Wap Pay No Mind movinglikeazombie Your Love is My Drug Kesha You're On Free Ariana Grande Owl City Carly Rae Jepsen Energy Drink In My Head Buttonmasher ASGORE TiK ToK Language EON BREAK Init I Gotta Feeling Black Eyed Peas Dynamite Taio Cruz Last Friday Katy Perry Boyfriend Big Rush Cinema Remix Benny Benassi Party Rock Anthem LMFAO Till World Ends Britney Spears Mama Jonas Blue Kiss Me More Doja Cat Nobody Like U 4*TOWN gungathon marathon
BPM: 155
Filesize: 20427kb
Play Time: 14:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. during the story (sorry we got interrupted!) (5.58 stars, 3259 notes)
Download: xaev - berdlycore chapter 2 (part two)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
sorry! had to remove the individual diffs and split the album into two as it hits the score cap! play the full version here and the other part here

listen to berdlycore chapters 0-3 and xaev's newest EP trendsurfer which you can presave here!

potatodew/superstore