forum

Jackson Five - ABC

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eyup
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 16 February 2008 at 9:13:18 PM

Artist: Jackson Five
Title: ABC
BPM: 108
Filesize: 2782kb
Play Time: 02:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Breezin' (2.24 stars, 163 notes)
  2. Cruisin' (3.33 stars, 193 notes)
  3. Sweatin' (4.24 stars, 253 notes)
  4. Hard Rock! (4.52 stars, 253 notes)
Download: Jackson Five - ABC
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I noticed no one had mapped this yet and it was one of the more enjoyable ones from EBA so here we are. Authentic down to the last detail! I plan on doing all the difficulties so hold off ranking until I'm done.

As usual, any feedback or comments are greatly appreciated!

EDIT1: Breezin' added.

EDIT2: Sweatin' added. Warning: the beatspacing on this map is a bit stupid (but it's authentically stupid).

EDIT3: Hard Rock! added. It turned out to be the same as Sweatin' with pimped difficulty settings.
Rolled
Freaking awesome job.

But I noticed on sliders with the repeat things (losing my termonology. Just woke up) the repeat symbol appears over the number before you click it.

That made like no sense. I think it is just a bug. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Starred until other difficulties are done.
Topic Starter
eyup
All done! Have fun with them, although beatspacing on Sweatin' and Hard Rock! sucks in some places. Blame iNiS :P
Rolled
I'm half assed modding atm. I have not compared the beatmap to EBA yet, but I trust it's authenticity. I promise I will check it tomorrow though, and the beatmap itself does look good by memory.

And I like the spacing in the EBA/ouendan songs. Makes them fun and challenging on Osu.

Anyways, nice job. Moar eba maps please :D Bubbled.

Also, I think reorganization of the official list is needed. Can I have your permission to do so? I have an idea for a format of the post that I think will work well and encourage people to finish the songs that have yet to be mapped for osu. If you'd like I'll post it in a new reply to make sure you approve?
Topic Starter
eyup

Rolled wrote:

Also, I think reorganization of the official list is needed. Can I have your permission to do so? I have an idea for a format of the post that I think will work well and encourage people to finish the songs that have yet to be mapped for osu. If you'd like I'll post it in a new reply to make sure you approve?
Yeah go for your life! I'd like to see some of those songs finished and ranked as well :)
chan
According to Peppy, this is authentic EBA material, but wtf with some of the distance spacing hey? 00:39:51 in sweatin is a pretty big jump! but yeah, I will rank this because it is authentic.
Rolled

chan wrote:

According to Peppy, this is authentic EBA material, but wtf with some of the distance spacing hey? 00:39:51 in sweatin is a pretty big jump! but yeah, I will rank this because it is authentic.
Have you played Ready Steady Go, chan? Check the spacing of those sliders after the flower(ish) shaped stream :P
chan
Play? I don't play, i mod :*(
Nintendonick4
Interesting trivia: The EBA version of this song was actually sung by a very talented twelve-year-old.

Anyways, great song, nice map port.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.