forum

The Exies - My Goddess

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Puffles
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 12:45:56 AM

Artist: The Exies
Title: My Goddess
BPM: 119.5
Filesize: 3087kb
Play Time: 02:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.88 stars, 180 notes)
Download: The Exies - My Goddess
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hooray, more Ouendan goodness from Puffles!

I don't intend to make any other modes for this level, if that's alright. Any easier and it would be boring, and I don't think a harder mode would work that well, given the rhythm of the song. I might try making a harder version anyway, though.

Feedback's appreciated!

OK, I'll start working on the beatmaps I've completed halfway. For real this time.

Update 1: More life drain, less overall difficulty.
Update 2: Ending changed, background removed due to glitch.
Update 3: Background fixed.
TiZ
Way too fast.

Missing any part of a slider is fatal.

Awexome otherwise. :D
Topic Starter
Puffles
But the sliders are really easy, which makes up for it, right? I think the low difficulty rating is fairly accurate. How do the rest of you feel about it?
TiZ
The sliders are easy, but not always easy to see coming. Knock the lifebar drain down a bit plz? :D
Topic Starter
Puffles

TiZ wrote:

The sliders are easy, but not always easy to see coming. Knock the lifebar drain down a bit plz? :D
If the problem is that they're hard to see coming, I'll raise the lifebar drain and lower the overall difficulty. ;)

Done!
Mr. Yes
I enjoyed this one a lot (mostly because I like the song). The difficulty is near perfect to me, but I did have a problem right after the last spinner. A slider comes immediately after it, and it's hard to get prepared for it while you're still on the spinner. Other than that, great! :D
Topic Starter
Puffles
I think you're right. I changed the ending to make things a bit easier.
Topic Starter
Puffles
...I know I'm supposed to be patient, but it's been almost a week since I submitted this, and a mod hasn't looked at it yet. Where are you guys? :cry:
peppy
I can see no problems with this map. Hard but not too hard. Well timed and rhythm of beats feels good. Bubbled!
Kharl
Seems hard at first, but can be perfected after a few tries. I approve of this map.

*Ranked*
TiZ
Excellent. I love this song, and this beatmap's grown on me too. :)