forum

Junior Senior - Move Your Feet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, April 12, 2008 at 8:45:28 PM

Artist: Junior Senior
Title: Move Your Feet
BPM: 118.83
Filesize: 18504kb
Play Time: 02:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.4 stars, 87 notes)
  2. Normal (3.15 stars, 174 notes)
  3. Hard (4.43 stars, 242 notes)
Download: Junior Senior - Move Your Feet
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I love this beatmap. Normal and easy are to come, just couldn't wait any longer to submit this one ;P

Quick hands are a requirement. Be on your toes, as there is a few spacing jumps. This is not one of the songs you will S on your first try.

Enjoy :D

Edit: Done

Made some changes to normal. Thank James.
Tapdancingmetroid
I was going to do this one, but didn't have enough time on my hands. :P
Anyway, the beatmap seems fine, but you should probably add an easier version.
eyup
Damn I haven't modded in ages.

2. Pastelly colour scheme
  3. Double/triple clicking fun
  4. Timing (spot on)
Dislikes:
  1. Beat spacing - I'm no beat spacing nazi but at 0:48.75, that sequence of beats is totally counterintuitive, having a widely spaced bunch right before closely spaced ones with same timing. The same applies on the copy/paste job later on in the map.
  2. 1:11.34 - that whole section feels really out of place in such a hard map.
  3. Drain rate - there are some sizeable gaps in the song which really hurt with such a high drain rate, even on an SS run.
Definitely deserves a star though!

EDIT: and oh yes, needs more difficulties!
Topic Starter
Rolled
Thank you for the look over :D
As for the 1:11 part, it's either that or a 30 second break =/ I'll let you choose :P

And I'm dissapointed you did not like my spacing :( I think the jumps are what make the song really challenging. I don't consider them random either, they only occur during the "don't stop" of the back-up singer. I think it'd be pretty easy for the player to adapt to the spacing upon listening/playing the song 2 or 3 times. I'm open to other opinions though.

Also, lowered the drain by 1.
Echo
/me approves
/me wants easier
James
I second/third for an easier version! :)
I liek your Listen to Your Heart better though! :P
James
Easy and normal are good for newbies who wants to learn spacing jumps.

On normal: How about changing the ones that look like 00:49:91~00:50:41 throughout the song?
I find it not newbie friendly.

EDIT:BABBL'D
Topic Starter
Rolled
bump from the grave, you basta'ds.
LuigiHann
Oh. Last time I looked at this there was only Insane difficulty. I enjoy the normal mode.
Saturos
I see nothing wrong with this. The beat-spacing in insane, while large, flowed really well.

/me ranks.