Play Time: 01:37
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.63 stars, 83 notes)
  2. Hard (4.78 stars, 256 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 468 notes)
Download: TERRA - We Are
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
H, its me again. This song is from Guitar Freaks/Drum Mania.
IMO, this is the one of the best songs in the GFDM series.
Credits to Kharl in providing the song.
Btw in insane, guitar1/bass 1 is sync-ed in some of the parts, not guitar 2. The rest are drums.

Enjoy.
Echo
Great map, and I love the song.

Normal and hard are fine.

As for the insane map, you have to be realistic. As much as it has to be "insane", some parts are just unplayable unless you're extremely lucky. For example, the double stream at ~1:25 is barely hittable. Consider making the circles bigger?

Starred.
Topic Starter
James
Well, insane isn't really finished yet, I just finished the timing of the notes and placed them so that it will be "playable". Don't want to upload a song with random hitobject placements :)

And yeah, I thought of making the hitcircles a little bit bigger this morning, so I think I would change that.

celcius_old
It ish imposhibible on a tablet! Imposhibible!!
Topic Starter
James
Try using z/x instead of tapping the pen? :P
Cecilthemos
No matter how hard you want it to be, you can't force someone to play a certain way to be able to pass the song, I personally WILL NEVER use Z/X.
Rolled
I cannot get 15 seconds into insane =/

The rest look fine though. Can't decide whether or not I like hard's bit at 1:09:55. Might be one of those things that grow on me.
But for now I can't combo it for shit :P

also, add an audio lead to this song of 2 seconds or so. make sure to adjust the videos offset too.
Topic Starter
James
also, add an audio lead to this song of 2 seconds or so. make sure to adjust the videos offset too.
I'm going to fix insane sometime later,
-Make the circles a little bit bigger.
-Change the placement by a little.

...need to do more important stuffs first.

I personally WILL NEVER use Z/X.
And I thought Rolled is the only one in the top 50 that use mouse1/2 :P
Echo
Topic Starter
James
Done fixing the sound volume. 8-)
Rolled
Alright.. I wanted to make damn sure this song was possible for a clicker to beat.. and it was no cake walk (ask james :P) But after 100+ tries I managed to get this joke of a score...

But the point of it was to prove that this song was possible to beat using only left/right click. So with that, I approve of this song. Ranked.

luke27
very good beatmap, I love it, although I only can pass normal version LOL. I hope I can pass at least the hard version (without mods) in the future... :D
Topic Starter
James
You will. Just practice.
MegaTailzChao
Jesus the difficulty gap between normal and hard is huge.

However, it's still a nice map. But damn man, hard is HARD.
Topic Starter
James
Sorry.
Alieax
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
James
damn im good.

Card N'FoRcE
^

Definitely Photoshopped

j/k

Topic Starter
James
no fruit mode hahahaha
<< stupid