---------------
FFFFFF_old
8-)
Aster_old
star
v2b
Andrea
New "Detailed" modding style for help maps <3

You don't have to follow my post, remember there are not directions, but suggestions!

[File Checking...]

Background: Yes.
Source: Yes.
Tags: Yes. (Add "Anime" to the tags.)
File Size: 8,43MB/24,00MB

[Overall]

Timing: BPM: 132,00 - Offset: 22.612 (Remember to resnap all notes.)

[Difficulties]

[Normal]

4.15 Stars are too much for the most easier difficulty. You need to create an easy difficulty.

00:46:001 (1) - Remove new combo.
01:53:028 (1) - ^

[Hard]

01:13:051 (5) - New combo.
02:30:078 (6) - Partially offscreen.
02:53:028 (1) - From here, the change of spacing can confuse the 1st time.
03:27:083 (4) - New combo due to the jump.
Diasios
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dusty
[Normal]
OK, I guess, except for the stupid silenced spinners.

[Hard]
Silenced spinners are awful.
00:33:407 onward-> You use way too many whistles for using Normal hitsounds to be a good idea. Change it to Soft at 00:33:407?
blissfulyoshi
After checking ANN and MyAnimeList, I got "Utsukushi Kereba Sore de Ii" as the title of the song. I guess it is up to you to evaluate how trustworthy they are.

There are 2 .osb files, please remove v2b's

Normal: fine

Hard:
Normal mod:
03:27:839 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - the kiai timing + the difference in timing interval make this hard to read

Combo mod:
00:53:521 (1) - it fits your combo pattern better if you remove this new combo

===
Nice map. Star.
yaya
你的图我没话说。
nice
Topic Starter
Nekomiya Nono
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Leorda
Shinxyn
I'm fine with the background, maybe the younger audience might complain, but it's an anime image!
if you agree with both titles, add the other as a tag (just add "sore de")... (lol @ yuri tag)

Normal-
My only suggestion would be turn down overall diff (by 1 or 2), seems slightly fast for the pace of the map
Otherwise, this is well made, playing wise, doesn't need something easier in my opinion.

Hard-
Plays well~ very nice
Theres lots of places to ask for New combos, but seeing there are people who already ask and you didn't change, I won't bother asking again

Both-
I have to say you used whistle well, but... listening to it constantly gets kinda sickening for me >:
Try changing 00:33:40 to a soft hitsound section (and add some volume), but keep the whistles as they are
For Hard I was thinking of also asking you to change 01:30:10's to soft, but either suits this part (if you do decide to change to soft for this section, you may have to tune around with hitsounds a bit more)

You can disregard everything I said, cuz as far as I'm concerned, this map is ready for rank >:
Topic Starter
Nekomiya Nono
changed to soft hitsounds
thanks for modding :)
whymeman
The map seems good so far but.....

Why are there two .osb files?
Topic Starter
Nekomiya Nono
oh I forgot to delete it x.x
fixed now
whymeman
Tanmak
Wow, So fast~ :roll:
I'm late orz.
orioncomet
I like your maps~ Star ^^/
Mafiamaster
Starrodkirby86
YURI YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh, um, Ranked. Great job! ^^

I was going to talk about the name, but apparently there's a lot of sources for romaji-ing this thing. o3o