forum

MAKI - I~jan! Yuujou

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nharox
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Mittwoch, 1. April 2009 at 14:32:34

Artist: MAKI
Title: I~jan! Yuujou
BPM: 185
Filesize: 8716kb
Play Time: 02:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,87 stars, 410 notes)
  2. Normal (TV Size) (4,14 stars, 161 notes)
Download: MAKI - I~jan! Yuujou
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
24.03.2009 - Redo of my first beatmap. <3 Should be better now. :P
James
BPM: 185
Offset: 546

Then do Rolled's 4Rs.

Rolled wrote:

Resnap, Recalc, Replay, Resubmit.
Topic Starter
Nharox
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
Nice job with this beatmap. It's good to see somebody that reads up on the beatmapping how-to's and puts forth some effort before just throwing a beatmap together :D

There is a few things I see though that can be fixed up:

Look at the orange slider @ 26:49. I think that got messed up during the resnap of notes. Just move it down in the timeline.
The blue combo @ 42:05 - All of those notes should be spaced equidistant, since they are all a full beat apart on the timeline. The spacing you should use is the ones between the 2 with the 3 & the 6 with the 7.
1:08:00 - That 8 should be closer to the end of the slider, since the beat is so close after the end of it.
1:09:30 - 1:11:89 - The blues there should all be spread farther apart since each are 2 full notes apart.
1:13:84 - The 8 should be farther from the 9. The 9 and 10 are spaced fine, just move the 8 back to proper spacing.
1:34:92 - Seems out of place. Move it up a half beat. Make sure to do the appropriate spacing, too.
1:39:78 - 14 and 15 should be placed closer.
1:50:16 - Same as the last stream. This stream of 8 should all be equidistant
2:17:41 - 8 closer to the slider's end.
2:18:70 - Notes 3-6 should all be spaced further.
2:27:13 - This is a really long break - over 30 seconds. I personally think that this is a good time to end the song. That is a personal opinion.. you don't have to. But this song is above 3 and a half minutes, which is considered a pretty long beatmap. If you choose not to, however...:

3:16:43 - 5-9 spaced further.

Now this seems like a lot, but don't worry. They can all be fixed within a matter of minutes. It's evident that you put pretty much effort into this. This is a well made beatmap. Upon those fixes this song is rankable, unless you plan on making another difficulty. Starring this.
Topic Starter
Nharox

Rolled wrote:

Nice job with this beatmap. It's good to see somebody that reads up on the beatmapping how-to's and puts forth some effort before just throwing a beatmap together :D

There is a few things I see though that can be fixed up:

[...]

Now this seems like a lot, but don't worry. They can all be fixed within a matter of minutes. It's evident that you put pretty much effort into this. This is a well made beatmap. Upon those fixes this song is rankable, unless you plan on making another difficulty. Starring this.
Thank you for the help, I updated the beatmap. Now it seems very good to me. :P

I want to stay with the long version, but I could add a "Hard (Short Ver.)". :shock:

...//edit: Where's my star? ;_;
Rolled

Nharox wrote:

Where's my star? ;_;
Not sure. Here, have it back.

Don't have time to check the changes atm though, I will get around to it tomorrow if I find some time. But don't worry about the short version, this is fine. Some people will just not like the break.
James
I thought after the break the song was finished, twice! :)
That doesn't matter really, we have some almost 6 minute rank songs there so don't worry about it. :)

I know some of these are overlookable, feel free not to change them.
It just threw me off trying for the first time, and I got 1X in the second try, so its all good.
00:56:32
01:08:00 -

Rolled wrote:

That 8 should be closer to the end of the slider, since the beat is so close after the end of it.
01:34:59 - How about putting a note on this one? Sounds Better :)
01:37:84 - You should place this a little bit farther from slider 8, you can tell why by looking at the next spacing of the beats.
1:39:78 - 14 and 15 should be placed closer. -Rolled
02:10:92 - Use the same spacing in the combo before this one.
02:12:54 - Place it closer to the tail of slider 6.
02:11:89 - Place this a little bit farther from 5.
02:17:41 - 8 closer to the slider's end. -Rolled
*Points at the long break* - You might start the song again in 02:38:81. Just put some random basic notes if you want to. 8-)
03:19:03

If you want to add an easier/harder version then go ahead, but if you don't want to, after fixing some stuffs I mentioned this will be almost good to go now, I think.
Topic Starter
Nharox

James wrote:

I thought after the break the song was finished, twice! :)
That doesn't matter really, we have some almost 6 minute rank songs there so don't worry about it. :)

[...]

If you want to add an easier/harder version then go ahead, but if you don't want to, after fixing some stuffs I mentioned this will be almost good to go now, I think.
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll take a look at them later. ;)

Maybe I'll do a normal version but first I need more time which I don't have. ¬_¬
Topic Starter
Nharox
Update!

Btw. I won't make a normal version, I want to do new beatmaps. ;)
James
Doing normal/easy is like 30 mins you know :P
But we won't push you to make one. :)
Topic Starter
Nharox
So what can I do to get this beatmap ranked?
Topic Starter
Nharox
Could someone please resurrect my beatmap? I would like to update it. :P
Topic Starter
Nharox
Little update~

Please try it. :)
Topic Starter
Nharox
*bump*
Topic Starter
Nharox