forum

PLAY! osu! Competition

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
QHideaki13

There are two categories for PLAY! osu! Competition, which are OPEN and Under 1600PP. Lots of awesome prizes await you, and the registration is free! Hurry up, there are only 32 spots for each category. Closing date for registration is on 12 AM, 31st May 2014.

More information and registration details here!

If you have any questions regarding this event, kindly reply at this thread.
Rumia-
first!!!! dah register dah lolol
Maiz94
damansara jaya? orz, jauhnya. .__.
ExPew
not joining :(
ClawViper
Registered.

• Top 8 of the Open Categories will be competing during PLAY! event day.
Does this mean that if there are 32 participants, the initial rounds will be played online at an earlier date?
Cryolien
Is the competition starting 14th June or 28th June? FB page say 14th June, I confus
[ -Scarlet- ]
@Cryolien: Top 8 players will be competing During the event day which is on 28th June. Before that, the players much go through the preliminary round in order to make it to top 8.

Also, I would like to postpone my match to Monday, 16th June, 11 pm. I've already contacted Tomoki Faizuru, and he said he okay with it. Thanks~
Haremu Kingu
Why are there players OVER 1600pp in the UNDER 1600pp? :o
Or did I register for wrong bracket lol
[ -Scarlet- ]

Haremu Kingu wrote:

Because they registered when they were below 1600pp. Nobody's gonna stay the same pp forever, it'll confirm increase. That's why they're a few 1600+ players in Under 1600 category.
Haremu Kingu

[ -Scarlet- ] wrote:

Haremu Kingu wrote:

Because they registered when they were below 1600pp. Nobody's gonna stay the same pp forever, it'll confirm increase. That's why they're a few 1600+ players in Under 1600 category.
That's fair, but I feel sorry for Leeyum (521pp) going against Cryolien (5,862pp) in the H bracket lol. It's amazing how a person could achieve over an added 4000pp within the registration period. I'm new to this PP thing so I had no idea it could accumulate that fast
Mih4ru
Um hai. Might be late for asking this question. Are we going to tournament at kdu at 14 n 21 june? Or just online at home??
Im under 1600pp. Ty
Haremu Kingu

Mih4ru wrote:

Um hai. Might be late for asking this question. Are we going to tournament at kdu at 14 n 21 june? Or just online at home??
Im under 1600pp. Ty
According to our bracket schedule, we are due to play on 21st June. The 14th June schedule is for those playing in Open catagory. And yes I assume we'll be playing at home with one of the staff as an ingame referee according to their rules. Although someone correct me if I'm wrong with this
ClawViper

Haremu Kingu wrote:

That's fair, but I feel sorry for Leeyum (521pp) going against Cryolien (5,862pp) in the H bracket lol. It's amazing how a person could achieve over an added 4000pp within the registration period. I'm new to this PP thing so I had no idea it could accumulate that fast
You are looking at his mania page. Cryolien is 700pp in standard!
[ -Scarlet- ]
Preliminary rounds will be played online. Top 8 players will be showing off on 28th June which is during the Play! Convention event. If not mistaken the Top 8 will be playing on stage.
Haremu Kingu

ClawViper wrote:

Haremu Kingu wrote:

You are looking at his mania page. Cryolien is 700pp in standard!
Whoah thanks for the clarification, I didn't realize it was set automatically to his mania stats on his profile
D e s
Can I visit the event or only participant can go? I want watch people play xD
[ -Scarlet- ]

Desu_p wrote:

Can I visit the event or only participant can go? I want watch people play xD
Well, this Play! Convention event is open to everybody. Anyone can go for this event. Not just osu! tourney, there's also other competition like Pokemon etc. :D
ClawViper
Any updates on results in the Under-1600pp category? Shouldn't there be a page or a table that shows us updated results?
TequilaWolf

ClawViper wrote:

Any updates on results in the Under-1600pp category? Shouldn't there be a page or a table that shows us updated results?
under1600 starts next sat
ClawViper
TequilaWolf 4-3 caleb123456 https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/7312426

Rumia- default win over CharlotteAI as CharlotteAI did not turn up.
show more