forum

NicoVideo - Kona-Chan: Farucon Pan! (sm2164009)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 12 March 2008 at 18:50:50

Artist: NicoVideo
Title: Kona-Chan: Farucon Pan! (sm2164009)
BPM: 92.78
Filesize: 1077kb
Play Time: 01:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.64 stars, 42 notes)
  2. Insane (3.85 stars, 55 notes)
  3. Hard (4.63 stars, 112 notes)
Download: NicoVideo - Kona-Chan: Farucon Pan! (sm2164009)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
my second beatmap that i actually care about, this is a konata izumi(lucky star) remix of the huge farucon pan craze on niconicodouga, following the same tune as the original hoshi no kaabi mix.
the map is 99.9% sliders, with one beat. because of that it's extremely easy to get an S or SS.
oh and if anyone can read the name of the real author tell me ploxage.

Edit: Uploaded Insane, but now i think it's way too hard, i can't even clear it, not even with -easy on.
Edit2: Uploaded Hard, has beats this time, if there's any problems with spacing or placement, please point them out.
Edit3: changed some spacing on insane and hard, I think it's done, if it's worthy, re-rank plz?

umm..is there a problem with the star thingy? I'me sure insane is much harder than hard...
and wtf "lema5 is the current leader! (for 13951 days and counting)"?
EiJi
BPM indeed looks good to me. Offset was a bit late, so try -76.

Spacing is a bit inconsistant, but considering her easy it is to tell when to click, I don't think it's a big deal.

SS'd it on my first try, with my timing that is.

Star for now. Fix the timing (if you agree with it) and I'll bubble.

Bubbled.
mtmcl
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rolled
I really, really would like to see a harder difficulty for this song. I wish the rank wasn't so rushed.

But this song is only 1 minute long.. and 42 notes. This beatmap must have taken no longer than 30 minutes to put together.

We've made it clear that hard songs should have easy difficulties to attract players of different skill levels. I believe the converse should be true also. (unless a hard mode will be awkward, which is not the case in this song) This song does nothing for me. I mean come on, I've SS'd my first 3/3 plays so far, and it's only 160k points. Sliders dont require perfect accuracy for 300's, so its no challenge at all. I could do this in my sleep.

TLDR- Harder difficulties please.
awp

Rolled wrote:

I really, really would like to see a harder difficulty for this song. I wish the rank wasn't so rushed.

But this song is only 1 minute long.. and 42 notes. This beatmap must have taken no longer than 30 minutes to put together.
I kind of have to agree, here. It seems a bit hacked together. Yes, timing and spacing has been placed well. But the fact that it almost entirely consists of sliders tells me two things:

1 - Imagination wasn't involved
2 - It's not so much a beatmap as it as a "slider exercise" you would perform in order to add another SS to your profile.

If you ask me, I honestly don't think this is a rank-worthy beatmap at all. It just seems to be too lacking in substance.
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
...ok.
i'll do a harder difficulty, maybe an insane.
I totally get what you're saying about this being an easy SS.
EDIT: madly insane done(took about an hour...), can't update, says updating ranked beatmaps is not supported yet...
EiJi
Moved your thread. Now add the other version, if it doesn't let you, just attach the .osu to the forum or something. After it get modded, your map will be unranked, then reranked with the new difficulty.
peppy
Unranked for your updating pleasure.
mtmcl
I wouldn't know anything about sliders being an easy SS. Sliders are NOT touchpad friendly :D
Terrapin
There's an oddly (badly) spaced slider right before the only hit marker in the song. Just pointing that out.
Rolled

mtmcl wrote:

I wouldn't know anything about sliders being an easy SS. Sliders are NOT touchpad friendly :D
awp disagrees :O
awp
I USE A TABLET NOT A TOUCHPAAAAAD

argh troll successful

idk how touchpads would be unfriendly with sliders =X
Topic Starter
Neo@lex
ok, finished.
if you believe it to be any good, could you re-rank please?
shadowfoxe
could the notes be ANY smaller?
Larto
I bet they could. Regardless, it's an old map. Use mods, practise, or just ignore it. We can't do anything about it.
Kecco
FIRST MAP EVAAAAAAAH! LOL
MTMCL <3
Cygnus
For the Insane:

WHY O WHY O WHY O WHY O WHY!
Hpocks
I want this modded....
I want it modded now....
Faustas156
Someone unrank this map, this map has black colors, thats not right!