forum

Takahashi Hitomi - Aozora no Namida -Revised!!! 04/16/08

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
P-Drogan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Tapdancingmetroid
try changing the bpm to 175.04
then do the 4 Rs

Rolled wrote:

Resnap, Recalc, Replay, Resubmit.
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

try changing the bpm to 175.04
then do the 4 Rs

Rolled wrote:

Resnap, Recalc, Replay, Resubmit.
K, i've done what you suggested, the timing is even better now, thanks Tapdancingmetroid :D .
Tapdancingmetroid
It's a good beatmap so far, but there are still some beat spacing issues, such as

Easy: beginners may have trouble figuring out which direction the slider at 3:12:06 goes.

Normal: Second chorus has the same quarter note problem mentioned below

Hard: the distance between 1 and 2/ 3 and 4 on combos like the one at 2:09:24 should be farther apart than the distance between 2 and 3. Also, a lot of the sections with constant quarter note clicking (ex: the chorus) appear to have varying distances between notes.

Insane: The notes 7-8 in the combo at 1:41:90 should be the same distance as 6-7/8-9. Also, distance between 3 and 4 at 3:06:57 is off. Additionaly, the note at 3:22:69 could be the start of the combo at 3:23:37

Starred, though. :D
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

It's a good beatmap so far, but there are still some beat spacing issues, such as

Easy: beginners may have trouble figuring out which direction the slider at 3:12:06 goes.

Normal: Second chorus has the same quarter note problem mentioned below

Hard: the distance between 1 and 2/ 3 and 4 on combos like the one at 2:09:24 should be farther apart than the distance between 2 and 3. Also, a lot of the sections with constant quarter note clicking (ex: the chorus) appear to have varying distances between notes.

Insane: The notes 7-8 in the combo at 1:41:90 should be the same distance as 6-7/8-9. Also, distance between 3 and 4 at 3:06:57 is off. Additionaly, the note at 3:22:69 could be the start of the combo at 3:23:37

Starred, though. :D
K, i've done what you suggested, the timing is even better now, thanks Tapdancingmetroid .
Just replace "timing" with "Spacing"
James
how about an offset of 22,354? i get 100s on your song?
Oh multiple timing section.. whats it for again?
Topic Starter
P-Drogan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
Okay its better now, although i suggest to reduce the overall difficulty.
but if you dont want to, ill bubble it since its good enough.
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

James wrote:

Okay its better now, although i suggest to reduce the overall difficulty.
but if you dont want to, ill bubble it since its good enough.
I don't think it's necessary to reduce the overall dificulty
James
Okay then, people wont play on your insane though :P
and few people will play on hard, thats what i think
bubbled.
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

James wrote:

Okay then, people wont play on your insane though :P
and few people will play on hard, thats what i think
bubbled.
Alright, Alright, I changed my mind!
I lowered the overall difficulty of insane for the sake of the players.
James
Hope you're not mad at me. :(

I really think you're offset is off? And also the offset I gave you is off by a bit too?

Anyways I kinda got the offset at 22,354 and 22,334 I'm not so sure about it though.
But I believe you're offset is off. Just trying to listen at it at 1x, its like off 1/4 beat.

Anyways, whenever I tried to fix your offset the other timing sections will be really off, so i decided to remove all your timing sections and resnapped all the notes. Then later you can put those timing sections back.

Download: Takahashi Hitomi - Aozora no Namida (P-Drogan) [Insane].osu
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

James wrote:

Hope you're not mad at me. :(

I really think you're offset is off? And also the offset I gave you is off by a bit too?

Anyways I kinda got the offset at 22,354 and 22,334 I'm not so sure about it though.
But I believe you're offset is off. Just trying to listen at it at 1x, its like off 1/4 beat.

Anyways, whenever I tried to fix your offset the other timing sections will be really off, so i decided to remove all your timing sections and resnapped all the notes. Then later you can put those timing sections back.
nah, im not mad, i just found that insane wasimpossible. ;)

Anyway, i fixed the offsets just as you asked
James
MasacruAlex
Very nice song , i listen to it all the time.THe beat is perfect.Downloading the "new version"
James
Okay, it sounds better now. I get 300s and 100s on the streams on insane + full combo.

Normal and Hard:
Starting 03:03:54 ~ END: Move everything by 1/4 beat forward.

Insane:
03:03:54 ~ END: Move everything so that it would align to the nearest white timeline.

After that you get my star/bubble.
Topic Starter
P-Drogan

James wrote:

Okay, it sounds better now. I get 300s and 100s on the streams on insane + full combo.

Normal and Hard:
Starting 03:03:54 ~ END: Move everything by 1/4 beat forward.

Insane:
03:03:54 ~ END: Move everything so that it would align to the nearest white timeline.

After that you get my star/bubble.
Done as you've requested, i think...
James
Topic Starter
P-Drogan
huh, i must've moved the beat Behind 1/4
anyway, it's fixed now ;)

from Jame's last post Edit,

James wrote:

EDIT: Here :)
Update with this and you get my approval.
i pretty much figured it out james.
James
U U UWA UWA~
bubbled.
show more