forum

GigaP & Reol - Drop Pop Candy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- M a o n -
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 11:03:29 PM

Artist: GigaP & Reol
Title: Drop Pop Candy
Tags: Drop Pop Candy GigaP Giga Reol Vocaloid Cover Kagamine Rin Len Megurine Luka
BPM: 130
Filesize: 18112kb
Play Time: 03:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.4 stars, 196 notes)
  2. Hard (3.22 stars, 501 notes)
  3. Insane (4.28 stars, 677 notes)
  4. Normal (2.45 stars, 384 notes)
Download: GigaP & Reol - Drop Pop Candy
Download: GigaP & Reol - Drop Pop Candy (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
New song by GigaP! Song uploaded 2 days ago. It is a cute song so I decided to make a map of it.

*Redownload if downloaded before 4/12/2015

**I have decided to take out mania and put this up for ranking. I will put the mania maps up seperately, as they probably won't be ranked.

Progress:
Insane - 100%
Hard - 100%
Normal - 100%
Easy - 100%
Tenshiseki
Can you do the beatmap easy and normal ? :D
elOWy
This song is just so good, and the game play is fluid. No boring downtime or anything that comes in my mind. Only thing I can complain about is the spacing towards the very end, but that can just be me sucking :p
FlowHomie
Hi

Can't help but notice that the offset is wrong.

Try with 1915.
Swoax
very good flow, but the spacing is sometimes too much, dont even have time to move the hand over before its gone
elOWy

FlowHomie wrote:

Hi

Try with 1915.

I've noticed this also with more playthrough, and checked it my self, and it feels more fluid with 1915 offset.
Topic Starter
- M a o n -
Thank you so much for the replies! :)

Tenshiseki wrote:

Can you do the beatmap easy and normal ? :D
Sure! I just finished hard, so I'll go ahead and start on normal.

Invisius wrote:

This song is just so good, and the game play is fluid. No boring downtime or anything that comes in my mind. Only thing I can complain about is the spacing towards the very end, but that can just be me sucking :p
Thanks! I try to keep a constant flow so my maps don't get boring. I usually try to make insane maps hard but fun. Of course, because of the BPM for this song I can't make it too hard, so I ended up adding large jumps. ;)

FlowHomie wrote:

Try with 1915.
Fixed!
But it keeps telling me it's a new beatmap, so until that's fixed I can't update it. :(

Swoax wrote:

very good flow, but the spacing is sometimes too much, dont even have time to move the hand over before its gone
Sorry if the jumps are too hard. I just finished the hard difficulty. So once I'm able to upload it, please try it.
Dangertacos
Finally beat all difficulties and I love the map :D hope that it gets ranked
I am Cow
This is a really good map and song I hope this gets ranked soon
paraoka_old_1
can i make taiko gd? :3
Topic Starter
- M a o n -

paraoka wrote:

can i make taiko gd? :3
Of course! :D
Nubsalot
This is a really fun Beatmap!

The only question is: why isn't it ranked yet? :|
Yarissa
Please rank this ;w;
eycsnow
Great map, the flow is really good. Love the jumps (and that star formation) in the kiai section. Please get this ranked! ;)
syphene
Wonderful map, fits great with the song!
caleb1944
I love this map IT SERIOUSLY Works with the song The Jumps in certain parts of the song truly is remarkable. :)
DropPopCandy
This map was amazingly fun *o*! I hope it gets ranked!!!
Litharrale
Something about the latest update kind of ruined the fun for me. Can't quite put my finger on it but this map used to be one of my favourites :/
daveyblagn
has the person who made the mania map for this song actually played mania before
Topic Starter
- M a o n -

daveyblagn wrote:

has the person who made the mania map for this song actually played mania before
I made the map and I have played mania before. If there's something wrong with the map then tell me.
Or if the map shouldn't be here in the first place.
show more