forum

Class Trial(s) at Despair Academy - {FROZEN}

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AutoMedic
"Upupupupupu.... KYAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Hello, and welcome to my first mafia setup. I'll try to keep this thing balanced as much as possible

This is going to be a 16 player setup, deal with it

If there's any imbalance, feel free to PM me about it

6 Townies, 2 Mafias

Super Duper High School Levels

Substitutions

Topic Starter
AutoMedic
Game Rules (Credits to CalignoBot and Zexion)

General
1.1) All site rules apply. Be familiar with them before playing.
1.2) Unless your role PM says otherwise, you are not allowed to talk about the game outside of the thread.
1.3) Quoting any PM from the moderator will result in a modkill. Paraphrasing is usually acceptable.
1.4) This is a game and strong language/tones are possible. As long as it remains civil, it is acceptable. Personal grudges or harassment (sexist, homophobic, racist, etc.) is not acceptable. The first offense will result in a warning, while the second will result in a force replace.

Game Mechanics
2.1) All votes must be bolded. Votes without this format will be ignored.
2.2) Votes within quote or spoiler tags will be ignored.
2.3) It is recommended to use a player's full name for votes, but it is acceptable to shorten it as long as it doesn't cause confusion. Any ambiguous votes will be ignored.
2.4) Unvoting is recommended for changing your vote, but not required. The exceptions are when you aren't placing another vote or if you have a multiple voting ability.
2.5) A lynch will be achieved when 50%+1 of the player list has their vote on a single person. Once that threshold is reached, the game enters twilight and no more votes will count for the day. No lynch votes require only 50% of the player list to go through.
2.6) During twilight players and the lynchee are still allowed to talk, but as stated in 2.5 there will be no more votes. Twilight ends as soon as the mod posts the lynch scene.
2.7) You are allowed a single post in the thread once you are dead. (Namely, a "Bah!" post) This post must not contain any game-relevant information.
2.8) If deadline is reached without anyone ever hitting the lynch threshold, then a lynch will only occur if someone is at one vote below the lynch threshold. If multiple, then the first one to hit it will be lynched. Anything else below that will lead to No Lynch.
2.9) If you have a night action, it can be changed as many times as you want as long its still within the deadline the mod has given. Anything after that will have no effect.

Activity and Deadlines
3.1) Do your best to stay active. This game is a commitment.
3.2) If you do not post in the thread for 24 hours, you are eligable for a prod PM. Players may request a prod if another player hasn't posted in that time.
3.3) If a player has to be prodded 3 times in a day, or 4 times total across the game, they may be force-replaced.
3.4) Players have 24 hours after recieving a prod to open the PM. After this threshold has passed, I will begin looking for a replacement.
3.5) If you will be gone for an extended period of time, you may post your V/LA in bold. The Prod Timer will be ignored for the duration and will be reset once it is over. V/LAs should not be longer than half of a day phase if you will have no access.
3.6) If you have to be gone for a significant amount of time, you will most likely be replaced. Finding your own replacement is appreciated, but not strictly required.
3.7) Deadlines will be days equal to the amount of players left alive, with a minimum of five days.
3.8) Nights will have a 36 hour deadline, plus about 2 hours depending on where it ends to allow the mod to resolve actions correctly. Failure to submit an action will result in you doing nothing for the night.
3.9) Deadlines for both day and night may be extended depending on the circumstances. While night deadlines will only be extended due to replacement issues, day deadlines are more flexible. Replacements are most likely to be the cause of a day's deadline extending, but aren't necessarily the only possible cause.
3.10) I am from the Philippines. I shall only do 3 votecounts per daytime. Sorry, but time allotment problems

Miscellaneous
4.1) Do not post in red. This is the moderator's color. Any other color is fair game as long as it doesn't detract from the game's readability.
4.2) I will do my best to post vote counts at least once a day. Depending on the activity level, I will post vote counts either more or less often. If you request a vote count, I will provide one at the next opportunity.
4.3) Do not post cryptography, codes, invisible text, or small text.
4.4) Editing your post is grounds for an immediate modkill. Don't do it.
4.5) All story flavor has a possibility of having a connection to the "Super Duper High School Despair". Please read them before proceeding.
4.7) If a vote count is incorrect, let me know and I'll correct it when I have time.
4.8) Feel free to PM me if something in the game or ruleset is unclear.
4.9) Loopholes do not exist. Use common sense. If something sounds like it would be against the rules and isn't listed here, chances are you will still be punished for it. See rule 4.8 if you're unsure.
4.10) I reserve the right to modify the ruleset as needed. If this happens, you will be notified in thread.
Topic Starter
AutoMedic
Example Letter for Town/Students of Hope

Greetings, shard of hope

I am here to tell you that you have been successfully accepted in the Kibougamine Gakuen Private Academy as a SUPER DUPER HIGH SCHOOL (INSERT ROLE). As a (Insert Role Here), you have special abilities which are bestowed upon you by Kibougamine Gakuen

(Insert Ability Name Here) - (Insert Ability Description)

May your hopes and dreams shine in this grand school filled with hope

Example Letter for Mafia/Students of Despair

Greetings, fellow despair

I, Enoshima Junko, has successfully registered you in Kibougamine Gakuen as a SUPER DUPER HIGH SCHOOL DESPAIR. Your mission is to eliminate every single student that is filled with hope. Monokuma would assist you in this mission, as he already hijacked the academy.

Fill this world with despair, my young one.
Amianki
Topic Starter
AutoMedic
Posted in the thread CalignoBot. Waiting for your confirmation
Sakura
You don't start a game unless it's your turn.
Topic Starter
AutoMedic
I'm sorry guys new to this thing. I'll freeze this game first until I'm accepted in the queue Thanks for helping
Raging Bull
I was gonna say it reminds me of danganronpa....then I saw the character names and was like nevermind! Also best to put spoiler tag.