forum

Mini Normal Mafia GAME OVER

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakura
Hello soldiers, your mission today is to correctly identify and destroy the spies that have infiltrated our system. They work as a team, so as long as you can correctly annihilate one the other will give up. I hope you guys are ready for your mission.

Note: White Flag is in effect.
Note: WotC is in effect as long as there's still enough players to fill the playerlist.

Mod: Sakura

Playerlist * Means prod, Bold = Confirmed
  1. CalignoBot
  2. DakeDekaane
  3. Frostings
  4. GuyInFreezer
  5. Zexion
  6. beeboy123
  7. tn5421
Still in Action:
Spoilering
DakeDekaane
Frostings
GuyInFreezer
Zexion
beeboy123

Killed in Action:
With Role Reveal
tn5421 Vanilla Townie executed Day 1.
CalignoBot Vanilla Townie was killed Night 1.

Expelled from the Army:

Replacement Queue:
1. Sonatora
2. Drezi

National Days:
Day 1 Start

This is a experimental setup, but it's still within Normal Game rules, besides i figured you guys would want a break from all the crazyness lately :P
Topic Starter
Sakura
General Rules:
- Do not Edit or Delete any of your posts.
- Do not quote anything from the PMs given to you by the mod.
- Do not communicate outside of this thread unless your role PM allows you to.
- Do not use any form of provable randomness, saying that you flipped a coin and acted on that is fine, proving that you flipped said coin is not.
- I am human, and I may make mistakes, if I make a mistake send me a PM or state it in bold.
- Play to win

Deadlines:
- Day times consist of 5 days, and it may be extended only on extreme circumstances. Any votes or unvotes after deadline wont count, if the day reaches deadline before a majority is reached, the person with the highest ammount of votes will be lynched, if there is a tie, there will be no lynch.
- Night times consist of 24 hours. Until then you may submit or change your action as many times as necessary, you may also decide to take no action by stating it in your PM, any actions taken after deadline wont count and if you didnt send in an action it will count as No action.

Voting and Lynching:
- You may vote a player by stating in bold Vote: Player Name, an Unvote is not required to change your vote but it helps. When a player has reached 50% + 1 of the votes in play, a lynch will happen and the day will end. If I can interpret the intent to vote, it will count.
- Acronyms and Shortened names are fine as long as I can clearly understand who is being voted.
- Alternatively you may vote to end the day without a lynch by voting for it Vote: No Lynch
- When a Lynch has ocurred before the end of the day, the game enters twilight zone, during this time all players including the lynchee may continue to post until I post the lynch scene and end the day, from then on the Lynchee is considered dead and cannot post.
- Dead players cannot post, but may make a bah post without revealing any game content in the following day phase.

Activity
- A player that hasn't posted for over 24 hours will be automatically prodded.
- Prods must be responded to in the game thread.
- If a player is going to be absent for 24 hours or more they may state that they'll be on V/LA for said time, no more than 3 days V/LA will be accepted and you should consider replacing out if you're going to be gone that long.
- Failing to pick up your prod within 24 hours will end in you getting replaced, you still have time to pick up your prod until a replacement is found.
- If no replacement can be found the slot will be modkilled instead.
- If a player has been prodded 3 times, a prod will be force replacement or a modkill.

If any rule is broken you will be modkilled and become a Neutral Survivor, hence automatically lose.
Modkills may or may not end the day early.
Pretending to break a rule will count as breaking the rule.
Questions > Modkills, if you have doubts whether you're about to break the rules feel free to PM me to make sure.
If you have any questions towards me State it in bold
I'll try to have a vote count at least once every 2 pages, unless i'm sleeping or something.
Last but not least, have fun <3

In the case i've missed anything, refer to these lovely rules by Lybydose: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/1062608
Topic Starter
Sakura
Sample Town Role PM:

Welcome soldier.
Unfortunately nothing stands out from you so you are a Vanilla Townie.
It is your mission to corrently identify at least one of the spies infiltrating our base by using your voice and your vote.

You win when one of the spies has been correctly lynched forcing the other spy to surrender.
Amianki
/replace
Tanzklaue
Private Tanzklaue ready for orders sir! *salutes*
beeboy123
/in
Drezi
/replace
Sephibro
sup
AutoMedic
/signing for sub
Tanzklaue
/out
GuyInFreezer
/in without confirming that I pre-in'd
Amianki
/in

Starting to look like this game won't fill otherwise
Topic Starter
Sakura
The people in red are the ones i've received complaints about, if kicking these would make more people in then i'll do so, that's the whole point of WotC anyways and i want everyone to have a fun game.
GuyInFreezer
I still believe that sephi can be tamed.
Amianki
I'm okay with sephi playing if he would tone his shit down, especially with a new player signed up.

EDIT: I have no present issues with beeboy either.
Drezi
I'll also /in as 7th if the game wouldn't fill up otherwise.
Sephibro
i didn't come to /in, i came to greet you fellas cause it's been a while since i last played :)

btw since it's a minigame i could in if you need one to fill the game
tn5421
/in
Topic Starter
Sakura
Bump.
Still need 3 more.
GuyInFreezer
Bring tanz over here and make replacements replace all the blank spots.
show more