5. Zexion
  6. beeboy123
  7. tn5421

Simply Alive
Zexion
tn5421
DakeDekaane

Simply Dead
beeboy123, secret jester, was lynched Day 1.
Frostings, Town 1-shot Day Vigilante, was killed Night 1.
sonatora, Town fruit vendot, was lynched Day 2.
CalignoBot, Town cop, was killed Night 2.

Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
Rules
RULES

General Rules:

1. General rules always apply here.
  2. If you have a question for me, you can always PM me. If you need to talk to me in thread, please bold your question like this so I can locate it better.
  3. You may not use hidden or encrypted text.
  4. If you have a power to edit/delete your post, don't do it. If you scumslip, just accept it and eat rope.
  5. Play nice. I really don't mind you guys using bad languages, but don't direct them to the other players. Insult the playstyle, not the player.
  6. Do not EVER discuss the ongoing games in this thread nor discuss this game elsewhere. If I catch you, you're out.
  7. Do not quote the PM that moderator sends you. Paraphrasing is fine till certain level.
  8. Do not use provable randomization in this game. Saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tag is not.
  9. This is my color. (#408000) Don't use it.
  10. If you break these rules, I have full rights to punish you at my will. This can range from simple warning to modkill/force-replace.
  11. If I find the certain factors/actions damaging the state of the game, I will intervene and/or take action.
  12. Keep the personal complaint, whatever they may be, outside of the wrong VC/information, private by PMing me.
  13. If I feel like it, I always have a full right to add/modify the rules. If I do, I will fully explain the reason behind such action.
  14. Most importantly, have fun!
Voting and Lynching:

1. You vote by using bold tag(Vote:GuyInFreezer).
    This is how you do it.
    [b]Vote:GuyInFreezer[/b]
  2. Unvote is not required to change your vote. Also, if it looks like a vote for someone, I will count it. No tricking me!
  3. Lynch happens when half of players + 1 vote the same person. Once lynch happens, the lynchee and the living players may talk until get back and post the flip.
  4. If the deadline is over before majority hits, the day will end with No Lynch.
  5. If you're nightkilled, you may post one information-less "bah" post.
Activity and Deadline:

1. Deadline for each day is 6 days, and deadline for each night is 2 days.
  2. If you're on V/LA, please tell me beforehand by either post it in thread or PM to me.
  3. If you don't post here for 24 real hours, I will prod you. Failure to receive prod within 24 hours or receiving 3+ prods in game will cause force-replacement.
  4. If you do not submit a night action, it will count as No Action.
  5. If I have to extend the deadline, I will. If I do, I will post it on thread.

Setup Specifis
Setup:

1. This is a bastard game. Setup spec at your own risk.
  2. There may or may not be any bastard elements.
  3. You are allowed to discuss this game outside of this thread as long as it's not a mod-given information.
  4. This is the sample VT role PM.
You are a VT.
You have no powers.
You win when all anti-town factions are eliminated.
AutoMedic
hah

/sub
Zexion
Wait wat we can actually talk about this game anywhere?

Ok.

/in
DakeDekaane
/in
beeboy123
/in
Amianki
/in

I'm going to bug ghostfrog all day every day with this.
Amianki
:|
Frostings
I... I guess /in? I don't know QAQ;
DakeDekaane
Invite your friends, family, neighbours and even your dog!
AutoMedic
/in

there
tn5421
/in
tn5421
My in makes 7, you can get started now giffy-sama~
Frostings
not sure when the game is gonna start, I'm just going to confirm seeing my role pm

I'll be out for about 8-9 hours today as of now, didn't see this coming, sorry about that :(
Amianki
I have to leave somewhat soon as well, so I'm going to confirm.
beeboy123
@mod what is this (Citrus-mation stage)
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
Citrus-mation stage sounds more delicious than a confirmation stage.
beeboy123
lol what? ok conf
Topic Starter
GuyInFreezer
Official Mod Announcement:

Due to the unforeseen circumstances, I will modify a setup a little bit, re-roll the roles and modify the rule to this:

"You are allowed to talk about this game outside of this game as long as it is not a mod-given information."

Thank you for your understanding.
beeboy123
@mod So I can't say my role or I am town outside of the thread?
show more