forum

KOTOKO - BLAZE

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eirrol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
This one's a pretty good map! Try bpm = 127.98 offset = 7750. After changing that, make sure beat snap divisor is at 1/4, and resnap + recalculate (in the Timing menu).

Problems that I can see:
The rhythm at 52.71/54.59/1:00.25/1:02.13 and all other occurrences is 12-3-45 and not 1-23-45.
The spinner at 0:48 should be a quarter beat earlier
1:08.30 should be a quarter beat later
1:13.61 should be 1-23 not 123-
1:14.44 should be a quarter beat earlier
1:17.37 should be a quarter beat later

Starred.
Topic Starter
eirrol
Updated!!
Echo
One more I didn't notice the first time: beat at 1:12.44 should be moved to 1:12.33 (1/4 beat earlier)
Also you moved the spinner too far! :P It should be at 0:46.66.

This gets a bubble from me after the changes :)
Topic Starter
eirrol

Echo49 wrote:

This gets a bubble from me after the changes :)
What do you mean "Bubble"?
Updated

Echo
bubble = = waiting for another mod to approve
Topic Starter
eirrol
I see.
James
Question: You following the voice of the song or not? But if you are.. I'll mod this tonight...
It sounds like you're mixing the voice and the beats at the same time, not separately.
Its too confusing for me.
Topic Starter
eirrol
Yes! That's the fun part!! Mixing them!
James
Ah okay. so its fine then.
Topic Starter
eirrol

James wrote:

Ah okay. so its fine then.
Is that it... :) ?
James
Let the other mods rank it.
I can't pass the song :(
eyup
Hi eirrol, nice map. I managed to pass the song first time, but it seems like others are finding the map pretty hard, so is it possible to make an easier difficulty of it? Everything else is OK with the map, well done. I will change this to a star for now.
Topic Starter
eirrol
Really??? I got a rank S on this easliy. But it dosen't seems like for other people. Okay, easy diffuculty coming soon.
James
Yes. Because you created this beatmap. You know how and when are you going to press those circles. :)
Topic Starter
eirrol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Both maps are solid and awesome etc

however

Easy really feels like a "Normal" map, and Normal feels like it's somewhere between Normal and Hard. At this point, you might as well shoot for a third difficulty. My suggestion is:

-Tweak the sliders a bit (making them tougher) on Normal and call it Hard
-Rename Easy to Normal
-Remake Easy, doing your best to avoid placing half-notes. This song is fast enough that whole-beats are all you need for easy mode.
mtmcl
I second awp's suggestions. Honestly, though, I had a bit of a problem with Normal because it seems to bounce back and forth with what it's following. That would confuse any player other than the creator of the map. I'd say, in converting Normal to Hard, try to make it consistent. Keep your creativity. Just look at it through the eyes of a player.

I was going to say the same thing about Easy. It feels much more like a Normal. Keep up the good work.
Topic Starter
eirrol
Come one MODs, can you least post some more comment if this is not good enough?
awp
I am going to nitpick because I've grown quite attached to that

Easy - There's a slight inconsistency in beatspacing from the combo at 16:18 - the three following notes in that combo are spaced and timed identically, but the following slider is a bit farther than the rest. I think this is fine, because it's the start of a different combo, but idk what other mods might think of it. Other than that, it gets the gold ticket from me.

Normal - The sliders starting at 28:14...I personally think the timing sounds better with the four slider points at 28:14 to 28:84 and 29:08 to 30:25. It matches the vocals better, I think. Also, the end feels a bit tricky if you don't know the song well enough.

Hard - Note at 56:97 should come in at 56:85. Also, note at 57:32 should come in at 57:09, if you wanna stay lined with the vocals. The triplet at 1:06:58 I'm just not hearing ;( - I tried dropping one note and putting the other two at 1:06:47 and 1:06:82 so it follows the vocals, but you seemed to have something else in mind. Spinner should end at 1:27:21 as well.

Insane - only things here are present in Hard as well - that one triplet, and the spinner which should end at 1:27:21~
show more