forum

Masayoshi Minoshima ft. nomico - Bad Apple!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ignorethis
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2011年3月30日 at 1:07:06

Artist: Masayoshi Minoshima ft. nomico
Title: Bad Apple!!
Source: Touhou
Tags: shadow art siriru kanpakyin S i R i R u bakaru cyborg Aenna orioncomet ploy happy30 Card N'FoRcE cnf Alstroemeria Records
BPM: 138
Filesize: 18554kb
Play Time: 03:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Card N'FoRcE (4.87 stars, 425 notes)
  2. happy30 (4.97 stars, 512 notes)
  3. Hard (4.44 stars, 422 notes)
  4. Insane (5 stars, 713 notes)
  5. Kanpakyin's Easy (1.95 stars, 182 notes)
  6. Normal (3.5 stars, 250 notes)
Download: Masayoshi Minoshima ft. nomico - Bad Apple!!
Download: Masayoshi Minoshima ft. nomico - Bad Apple!! (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
So, half year since this map was graveyarded, I decided to revive it and aim for ranking. Four guest difs are picked among the already submitted ones, along with normal/hard made by myself, will be included in the final mapset. I would like to sincerely apologise to those who submitted their guest difs but are not included.

mp3 and video file are from Ephemeral's version. Timing by Cyclone. 3 BGs are provided by yuca, 1 from Ephemeral's version, and 1 is drawn by Ex Boy.

Diff spread:
1 Easy, 1 Normal, 2 Hard and 2 Insanes (one of which is a collab among S i R i R u, Aenna and orioncomet)

Changelog:

~2010~

2.19 - Updated timing. happy30's dif still has some offset problems, but will be fixed.
Custom hitsounds have not been uploaded yet. This will be uploaded along with the video.
2.22 - More timing updates. Updated finish parts/maps. Difficulties with an asterisk are using the old timing, and will be updated asap.
2.25 - Added a few difs, fixed timing.
3.10 - Sorry for the long delay :3, added a few more diffs, and updated timing. And the most important, a full submission, which means new BGs, hitsounds and SB names are all available now. xD
3.16 - Added two new difficulties.
10th Apr - Finally, another update. Fixed timing for most difs, and added a new dif.
5.1 - insaeno's mod! Thanks!
5.17 - more mod! (and sorry for not caring about this map over one month xD)
Also fixed the date format on this log since the newer format seems less messed up.
6.28 - Ah, another month not updated. Sorry I'm being lazy these days.
7.19 - Updated Hanyuu's Normal+. Removed "Remilia" dif since it was a WIP and is actually already finished.

~2011~

1.31 - First ranking submission attempt.
2.15 - All diffs finished, ready for mod!
2.27 - eveless's mod
3.10 - Odaril and Mok's mods
3.29 - kanpakyin's diff added and xier's mod.
3.30 - Andrea's mod.

Other difs are provided below.
forum/download.php?id=48952
Suzumi Tamao
star
Lybydose
I highly suggest you use Cyclone's timing for this map, NOT the timing used in the ranked version.

This is:

Offset: 1,328ms BPM: 138.00
Offset: 126,556ms BPM: 138.00
Offset: 194,425ms BPM: 138.00

Since you used the same mp3 file, this timing should be accurate.
Topic Starter
ignorethis

Lybydose wrote:

I highly suggest you use Cyclone's timing for this map, NOT the timing used in the ranked version.

This is:

I've said that this causes trouble cuz I mapped my dif on ephemeral's timing and it's hard for me to change to cyc's timing, so I decided not to change the timing, sorry D:
Natteke
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
otakumak
star
==========
[Norma]l [Insane] [Hard] ( 5 star 1 notes ? )
Zekira

ignorethis wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

This is:

I've said that this causes trouble cuz I mapped my dif on ephemeral's timing and it's hard for me to change to cyc's timing, so I decided not to change the timing, sorry D:
'Hard to change'? After you change all you really need to do is resnap stuff and fix all the sliders and the spacing along with it, which shouldn't take you a day (heck, not even a quarter of a day even). If you really want a spectacular map I suggest changing the timing to that.
Topic Starter
ignorethis
kk I give up. I'm fixing to Cyc's timing now (though I think it's a bit off just before the last offset).

Download: badapple.rar
Ex Boy
Bad Apple? Crazy Apple!! XD
I drawed the BG by myself,not too bad,right? :oops:
Have a good time,guys! ;)
Cyclone
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
GladiOol
BAD APPLE IS THA BEST LET'S MAP 100 MOAR
This one do rocks though~ <3
Lesjuh
Ex Boy
GabrielRKF
Another Bad Apple ._.
Ex Boy
……timing fixed again……Or2

Download: nomico - Bad Apple!! (ignorethis) [Ex Boy].osu
Kawachino Yumi
good ign
star
DJPop
Done 8-)

Download: Bad Apple!!.rar
Leorda
tieff
This will be uploaded along with the video.

My part.

Download: nomico - Bad Apple!! (ignorethis) [Hard].osu
ccbp
来一发
show more