forum

Touhou Upick 2 - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakura
Hi, this is a pre-recorded message, you girls have been summoned to fight it out once again, I repeat, you girls have been summoned to fight it out once again.
Note: When in'ing to this game please send me a list of 3 Touhou Characters in order of preference, any character is accepted as long as they are on this list: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Touhou_Wiki

Mod: Sakura
Playerlist: * means prod
CalignoBot
DakeDekaane *
GuyInFreezer
Jinxy
Navizel *
NoHitter *
Nyquill **
Raging Bull
Sonatora *
beeboy123 **
notscience **
pieguy1372 **

Alive
Navizel
NoHitter
Nyquill
notscience
pieguy1372
Dead
Sonatora
Jinxy
CalignoBot
GuyInFreezer
DakeDekaane
Raging Bull
beeboy123
Topic Starter
Sakura
General Rules:
- Do not Edit or Delete any of your posts.
- Do not quote anything from the PMs given to you by the mod.
- Do not communicate outside of this thread unless your role PM allows you to.
- Do not use any form of provable randomness, saying that you flipped a coin and acted on that is fine, proving that you flipped said coin is not.
- I am human, and I may make mistakes, if I make a mistake send me a PM or state it in bold.
- Play to win

Deadlines:
- Day times consist of 7 days, and it may be extended only on extreme circumstances. Any votes or unvotes after deadline wont count, if the day reaches deadline before a majority is reached, the day will result in No Lynch.
- Night times consist of 48 hours. Until then you may submit or change your action as many times as necessary, you may also decide to take no action by stating it in your PM, any actions taken after deadline wont count and if you didnt send in an action it will count as No action.
- Certain Actions may or may not exist which take effect in the first 24 hours of the night, these will be known in your role PM.

Voting and Lynching:
- You may vote a player by stating in bold Vote: Player Name, an Unvote is not required to change your vote but it helps. When a player has reached 50% + 1 of the votes in play, a lynch will happen and the day will end. If I can interpret the intent to vote, it will count.
- Acronyms and Shortened names are fine as long as I can clearly understand who is being voted.
- Alternatively you may vote to end the day without a lynch by voting for it Vote: No Lynch
- When a Lynch has ocurred the game enters twilight zone, during this time all players including the lynchee may continue to post until I post the lynch scene and end the day, from then on the Lynchee is considered dead and cannot post.
- Dead players cannot post, but may make a bah post without revealing any game content in the following day phase.

Activity:
- A player that hasn't posted for over 32 hours will be automatically prodded.
- Prods must be responded to in the game thread.
- If a player is going to be absent for 32 hours or more they may state that they'll be on V/LA for said time, no more than 4 days V/LA will be accepted and you should consider replacing out if you're going to be gone that long.
- Failing to pick up your prod within 24 hours will end in you getting replaced, you still have time to pick up your prod until a replacement is found.
- If no replacement can be found the slot will be modkilled instead.
- If a player has been prodded 3 times, a prod will be force replacement or a modkill.

If any rule is broken you will be modkilled and become a Neutral Survivor, hence automatically lose.
Modkills may or may not end the day early.
Pretending to break a rule will count as breaking the rule.
Questions > Modkills, if you have doubts whether you're about to break the rules feel free to PM me to make sure.
If you have any questions towards me State it in bold
I'll try to have a vote count at least once every 2 pages, unless i'm sleeping or something.
Last but not least, have fun <3

In the case i've missed anything, refer to these lovely rules by Lybydose: p/1062608

Setup Specific
If i don't get a list of characters by the time the game's filled, you'll become a Human from the Human Village a.k.a a VT or Mafia Goon.

Sample Town Role PM
You are a Green Team Human Village Innocent
You have no powers, only your voice and your vote
You win when all threats to town are dead.

Sample Scum Role PM
You are a Red Team Human Village Goon
You and your mates may communicate in this quicktopic
You have a factional night kill that you and your mates may use at any time
Other than that you have your voice and your vote.
You win when you control half of the votes, and there are no killers around
Navizel
obligatory /in

sending characters later

obligatory cirno
AutoMedic

Navizel wrote:

obligatory /in

sending characters later

obligatory cirno
Skarlet ofee

no srsly wishing y'all good luck
GuyInFreezer
/in
Amianki
/in
Jinxy
HI GUYS

/in
NoHitter
ANOTHER ONE????
This is Touhou Mafia 10 already, right?

/in
GuyInFreezer
+2 in MS.
Both of them were lulzy
Topic Starter
Sakura
ppl pls
beeboy123
:/ I may join but I am already committed to a few games right now
DakeDekaane
must... resist... touhou... game... aaa....

I give up.

/in
AutoMedic
godbless

/in
AutoMedic
more godbless
Raging Bull
Sure
/in. Wish pieguy was here.
Nyquill
/in
beeboy123
/in I'll do it
Topic Starter
Sakura
2 more, also dont forget to send me character choices.
Unless you wanna be a boring VT.
notscience
hi guys
Navizel
hyyypppeee
show more