forum

Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers Intro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mifune24
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, April 20, 2008 at 9:23:20 AM

Artist:
Title: Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers Intro
BPM: 143.32
Filesize: 2901kb
Play Time: 00:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.06 stars, 62 notes)
  2. Normal (3.47 stars, 95 notes)
  3. Hard (4.69 stars, 109 notes)
  4. Insane (4.86 stars, 135 notes)
Download: - Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers Intro
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
When you need help, just call the Rescue Rangers.
Behon
Did you know that there's a longer 3-minute version of the song? You could find it online or on a cheap CD pretty easily.

EDIT: Okay, here are some suggestions.

-The BPM is good for most of the song, but seems to get a bit fast in the last 1/4. I got a lot of 100s on every difficulty towards the end.

-This is a matter of personal taste, but the spinner that lasts for about half a second at the end of insane seems a bit abrupt. Either make it longer or remove it.

-Easy doesn't seem much easier than Normal.
James
No comment. Bubbled.

Insane is insane sooo. :)
Topic Starter
Mifune24

Behonkiss wrote:

Did you know that there's a longer 3-minute version of the song? You could find it online or on a cheap CD pretty easily.

EDIT: Okay, here are some suggestions.

-The BPM is good for most of the song, but seems to get a bit fast in the last 1/4. I got a lot of 100s on every difficulty towards the end.

-This is a matter of personal taste, but the spinner that lasts for about half a second at the end of insane seems a bit abrupt. Either make it longer or remove it.

-Easy doesn't seem much easier than Normal.
Looking back, that spinner on insane is pretty out of place. I got rid of it and replaced it with a hit marker.

I haven't really noticed anything in the last 1/4. *shrugs* If anyone else feels it's a bit fast, I'll change it.

As kickass as the 3-minute version is, I'll just stick with the one I'm more familiar with. ;)

I've gotten rid of a few beats on Easy.
awp
Another beatmap by Mifune, Master of Nostalgia. I used to watch this show five days a week. When I was four. It is great to remember the classics.

Easy - Slider at 21:69 feels weird on the half beat. Try 21:90 to 22:53 instead?

Normal - From 50:16 to 50:58 is a bit of a jump to make for Normal. Placing the beat a bit more to the right, say, below and slightly to the right of the slider's tail oughta be enough I think.

Hard - 09:55 should be at 09:44 I think.

Insane - 09:55 should be at 09:44 again.

Hmm, hmm~

Asshole Moderator removin' ur bubble while you look at minor nitpicks pls
Topic Starter
Mifune24
Yes, classic indeed. Rescue Rangers kicked all sorts of ass...and it still does. 8-)

Made all the necessary fixes and all that jazz.
awp
And it was good. At first I thought the offset might be a bit inaccurate but it was actually me who was a bit inaccurate. Insane's picky about the timing. I return DER BUBBLE OF MIGHTY.
Topic Starter
Mifune24
Thank you, thank you.

Bumptastic.
mtmcl
Wait. This hasn't been ranked?

<3
Topic Starter
Mifune24
Thanks very much for the rank, guys.

Now TMNT and the Rescue Rangers can rule the front page with a nostalgic iron fist. :P
awp

mtmcl wrote:

Wait. This hasn't been ranked?

<3
Yeah I was starting to wonder what was up.