forum

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sinistro
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 25 January 2009 at 17:18:18

Artist: Chuck Lorre, Dennis Brown
Title: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
BPM: 185.65
Filesize: 7244kb
Play Time: 00:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.3 stars, 51 notes)
  2. Insane (4.95 stars, 186 notes)
  3. Normal (3.83 stars, 90 notes)
Download: Chuck Lorre, Dennis Brown - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Download: Chuck Lorre, Dennis Brown - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Whoa dudes, this beatmap, like, totally casts Mifune24's Tubular Wave of Nostalgia all over you! 8-)

Seventh beatmap. This one pretty much required the video, so it's included. I seem to be consistently unable to make any Normal levels that are actually rated Normal :( Comments and suggestions are ace, as well as any 411 on who is the artist. I hope you dig this 'map!

NOTE: Phantom beatmaps (1145 and 1146, ugh) strike again. That's a total bummer.

UPDATE: Artist names added, beat at 51:22 nudged to its correct place.
mtmcl
Did Splinter really teach them to be teens? I understand that he taught them to be ninjas, but I think they would have been teens with or without Splinter.

More effective modding coming soon. For now I just wanted to make sure this got a star.
awp
Fucking right, a Mifune homage. Sinistro does it again.

Insane: 00:51:22 (3) - this note got snapped to an eighth beat. Needs to go back to 00:51:06.

That's it. That's the one "wrong" thing in these three difficulties. Need to run a quick wiki on the authors: The soundtrack was composed by Chuck Lorre and Dennis Challen Brown and how about Hard mode???

Fucking great. I like the rhythm you added to insane mode. It's really quite impressive when done well. ADDING a rhythm rather than just mirroring one.

Also lol@ slider weapons on normal
Topic Starter
Sinistro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
GuardianHX
I've only played Insane, but I love it so far.
Oh man, this is great. XD
awp
Hahaha Donatello was my favourite too

I was watching Turtles Movie Number One on the Easter weekend at my folks' place. Man that was such an awesome movie.
mtmcl
Sinistro is one of my favorite mappers. I think a hard map would be pointless. Bubbled.
EiJi
Eww @ video. I've seen better quality in gifs. :P

<3.
Topic Starter
Sinistro
Thanks, you guys! Yeah @ video comment, I followed the Youtube-vixy method described elsewhere in the forums, but I was similarly dissatisfied with the result. I hoped no-one would notice ;)

About the ghost beatmaps, though - can mods remove them? Or is it something only peppy and, I guess, Echo can do?
EiJi
Ghost maps? Join the waiting list. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2095