forum

GReeeeN - Ai Uta

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, 9 December 2008 at 00:09:31

Artist: GReeeeN
Title: Ai Uta
BPM: 85
Filesize: 17726kb
Play Time: 03:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.8 stars, 231 notes)
  2. Hard (4.68 stars, 456 notes)
Download: GReeeeN - Ai Uta
Download: GReeeeN - Ai Uta (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The first beatmap ever made for osu!. I recovered this from the original .osu format.

There are no sliders in the easy version. This is partly to keep it authentic to the original "first beatmap ever made for osu!" thing, but also because sliders seem to be what people find hardest in osu!. As this is an easy difficulty I have decided to leave them out completely (following echo's move to do this in Ikenai Taiyou Beginner difficulty).

Edit: Easy retouched and complete. Added background image/pv. I very much recommend you get the osz even if you already had it as this is a very touching pv (in my opinion at least).

Edit2: Added hard, but only half complete.

Edit3: Fin
foulcoon
This map rocks.

Couple sudden jumps, but nothing that isn't rankable imo. I S'd it 2nd try I think, last time you linked it in IRC. Easy had an ending that was a tad boring for my tastes, but then again what isn't boring about [Easy] difficulties?

Overall, nice map... good job peppy.
Cyclone
Ranked. Very nice map as always. :)

Yes i know foulcoon isn't a BAT. peppy made me. :P
Saturos
You can say I bubbled it, then. I don't care.

I just hope what I bubbled is good.
foulcoon
Nah, it's definitely rankable. No issues, but some people might have gripes about the jumps.

Tough I say! Deal with it.
fireriku546
Cyclone is ranked #1 5 months and counting lol
Nice map and song by the way and remember when in doubt DO A BARREL ROLL (I just had to do that since peppy made the thread)
Loooctav
Congratz? easy rank lol