forum

The World Ends With You OST - DejaVu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
awp
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on May 7, 2008 at 8:23:06 PM

Artist: The World Ends With You OST
Title: DejaVu
BPM: 120
Filesize: 4072kb
Play Time: 02:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.82 stars, 105 notes)
  2. Hard (3.11 stars, 198 notes)
  3. Normal (2.17 stars, 161 notes)
  4. Ultimate (4.86 stars, 377 notes)
Download: The World Ends With You OST - DejaVu
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Dejavu. When you're hungry for a rush...

Special thanks to Lolginer for giving me the mp3 to this track BEFORE IT WAS OFFICIALLY RELEASED ON THE INTERNET. This is monumental~

SUBMITTAL 1: This is also the first map I've ever actually submitted with all four difficulties at once. However, please, DO NOT RANK THIS YET. No custom sounds, no whistles/finishers, no background, and no custom skinning. That'll come later. I'm submitting this so everyone can pick apart what's wrong with the note placements (if any) while I get the rest of that together.

SUBMITTAL 2: Background and custom skinning that Calling uses, including sounds. Added the actual whistles/finishers, fixed the infinity slider on Hard (it's in the shape of infinity it doesn't go on infinitely okay). I am going to say this is it; apart from any pointed out corrections it's ready to be ranked.

Update: fixed 2 woopsies as pointed out by Saturos
Update2: MINOR offset tweak, MINOR beatspacing issue, added colours to .osu files.
TheManCalledNo
!
Downloading

Well done imo
James
NO ETNA SLIDERS!?!?

Star only. :(
Topic Starter
awp
I'm certain I put Etna Sliders in at least one difficulty. Anyhow, this won't get done until Thursday probably =x

<awp> cool post 2000 was in a TWEWY thread talking about Etna Sliders that couldn't be more perfect
Saturos
/me bubbles.
James
[s]I approve but I can't rank it? Since I starred it?[/s]
<3

its not working!! lol
Haruspex
Awesome, keep up the good work!
Topic Starter
awp

Haruspex wrote:

Awesome, keep up the good work!
That's the plan, sir!
szczurex_old
Awesome beatmap i must say :3

And the custom skin is great! Why not release as one of skins for osu!, not just for this beatmap?
Topic Starter
awp

szczurex wrote:

Awesome beatmap i must say :3

And the custom skin is great! Why not release as one of skins for osu!, not just for this beatmap?
Because the custom skin is not done yet. It's in the works.
Alieax
Veeery nice beatmap awp, i hope to see more like this :P
mattyu007
Topic Starter
awp
Holy fucking shit

you guys rock <3

(Peak: 863 from what I've seen) forget it I'm tired of updating this.

Ruduen
Hm... Not sure where else to put this, but seeing as it's this map, I guess this would be the most appropriate reply.

Long story short, I enjoy this map, but there was something about it that I wondered about. I guess it was unavoidable originally, but there's a full version of the song that wasn't available that is now. I wanted to use that instead, but seeing as you already did a great job with the mapping, it didn't really seem necessary to try to remap it purely for that purpose. So, I went and altered the MP3 of the full song that was available.

If you want to use it, just go into the Deja Vu folder in the songs folder in Osu, and replace the MP3 that's there with this one. Making a copy of the original is probably a good idea, though. The way that Osu uses music seems to make it compatible no matter what, just because you hear whichever version you have there. I've tested it, and though there are a couple of odd spots, the timing still seems to work fine in general.

In any case, the map's a great job. This is just my way of adding an adjustment that I think would be nice. Sorry if anybody's offended or something. If the original mapper has a problem or something, let me know and I'll delete the file.

Download: dejavu-osuedit.mp3
hypermario
00:52:046
01:40:548

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE SLIDERS???

James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday

hypermario wrote:

00:52:046
01:40:548

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE SLIDERS???
QQ moar, I'm very picky and I have 0 problems with this map.
hypermario
ya know?

these sliders are keeping me away from the SS
because even if you do they perfect
somtimes it gives you a 100

either:
i dont release my finger early
i dont press the slider really early
i dont play around while following the slider ball << this ISNT IT!
James
show more