forum

Justice - D.A.N.C.E

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
caelus
Here's my first beatmap. I hope it's okay. xD I think that there might be timing problems because I'm horrible at finding the timing of stuff. So. Um. Yeah. Enjoy. :D
http://osu.ppy.sh/d/84
Extor
Nice beatmap. Like you said, there are some timing problems. I saw that you used 2 timing points in the middle.

Try with 65,450 offset for the first one and 133,859 for the second one. The timing is only a bit off. But you can see the difference when you listen to the metronome.

The song and the beatmap are great, I love the background video, and thank god you put a break where all the words appear like signs, because if that part was when I was playing, I'll surely lose thanks to seeing it. XD
Topic Starter
caelus
Ha, I knew my timing was off. xD I fixed it. I'll upload the osu file later on. Thanks :D And yeah. I absolutely love the music video for this song. I first had a full version, but then I realized that it didn't fit with the music video and I was so annoyed. It also caused the timing point problems.

edit: save here.
Extor
I was trying it again and... I think it's still a bit off in the last part... but can't get it right though...

If someone tries this song, check if this is true or not please.
KiraCatgirl
I noticed the same thing. I changed the offset of the third timing point to 133887 and it sounds much better. :3
Topic Starter
caelus
Oh. Yeah. It really was off. I just tried at first, and 133887 also didn't feel right to so it's at 133947 now.

Download: Justice - D.A.N.C.E (caelus).osu
Extor
And now, this beatmaps gets official.

I already uploaded the .osz with the new file (to be sure it has the latest .osu).

Now, let me add this one...
peppy
Just have to say - I didn't get around to playing this one until now. Great work on it! This is a very well-made beatmap - the note spacing is really nice too :D. Love the background video too.

Edit: I uploaded a new version of this to fix the notes that occur after the end of the song which are impossible to hit.