forum

Hazel Nuts Chocolate - Love + Piece + Icecream

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mtmcl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, May 04, 2008 at 5:50:51 AM

Artist: Hazel Nuts Chocolate
Title: Love + Piece + Icecream
BPM: 138
Filesize: 3741kb
Play Time: 03:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.56 stars, 205 notes)
  2. Normal (3.95 stars, 270 notes)
  3. Hard (4.48 stars, 345 notes)
  4. Insane (4.69 stars, 428 notes)
Download: Hazel Nuts Chocolate - Love + Piece + Icecream
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hey! Tell me what you think. I'm working on more difficulties.

I hope this will take your mind off 6 in a Row.

UPDATE: Made the circles bigger, ya cowards!

UPDATE: Check it out! [Normal]

UPDATE: [Easy]!!!!

UPDATE: [Insane] Beatmap complete~

UPDATE: Cleaned up [Insane]

UPDATE: Made [Easy] and [Normal] a little more friendly to people with slow reactions after spinners :p

UPDATE: For those of you who like annoying sounds to interfere with the song (Rolled and peppy), I added whistles and finishes.
MaxwellDemon
Fun, fun map. <3
Jumpy, almost gave me a heartattack when I just woke up... but love it. :D
Sinistro
Very fun map, indeed. I also like how its difficulty stems more from the high Beat Spacing value rather than the difficulty settings. I don't think I've seen that too often. If not for the misses I got (mainly from the hitcircles just after the spinners), I'd have got an S, so that is good news for the timing too.
Sinistro
Double post, but this is after the beatmap has been moved to the Completed forum and had three difficulties added.

The only suggestion I can currently think of is to tone down the spinner action in Easy and Normal. There are lots of spinners there, and in many cases just half a second after a spinner there's a hit circle. I guess you can replace some spinners with hit circles and/or sliders, shorten some spinners, or remove the first hit circle after a spinner if it falls too close. Other than that, this is very good, I believe. Here, have some star-shaped sprinkles for your ice cream.
Topic Starter
mtmcl
Rest assured, Sinistro. You won't have to worry about those circles appearing immediately after spinners anymore... at least not in [Easy] or [Normal]~!
Sinistro
Well, I think it's fine now, so...

*blows a bubble at this beatmap's direction*
Rolled
The map grew on me a lot. Didn't like it at first but it goes uphill from normal difficulty.

This has my approval also as soon as mark is done with his needed hit sounds :)
Topic Starter
mtmcl
Headache inducing sounds added.
Duoprism
After a bit of chatting over IRC and some talk between other mods, I feel free to <3 this.

Good work, mtmcl.
Alieax
It's a good map! :D I Really don't see any problems with it.
AceOfArrows
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Nico Nico Douga - U.N. Owen Was Her (Reikin) [Flashlight Train Stage - level [] part 2].osu
Larto
Offset: +40