forum

DJ Amuro - AA

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Duoprism
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, 15 May 2008 at 12:12:55 AM

Artist: DJ Amuro
Title: AA
BPM: 154
Filesize: 2738kb
Play Time: 01:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Beginner (1.3 stars, 58 notes)
  2. Normal (2.93 stars, 85 notes)
  3. Another (4.79 stars, 193 notes)
Download: DJ Amuro - AA
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Beatmap #6.

Moar IIDX.

Enjoy.
MaxwellDemon
<MaxwellDemon> Smexy beatmap otherwise, I like :p

Anyway, I hope this get ranked. It's good stuff. :D
Kharl
Change offset to 290. Beginner and Normal seem okay. I can't pass Another but my playing skill is not that good anyway so... no comment on that.

Oh, and don't forget to add BG image to Beginner and Normal too.

*Starred*
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Hm... 290 sounds a bit late to me. I think I need some confirmation.
mtmcl
Something is very [wr]ong with sliders in [Normal]. They're all overlapping like crazy. (As noted in IRC)
mtmcl
Your offset seemed late. I thought 6500 might be good, but it might also be early. My ears fail me sometimes. Experiment and get back to me.
Saturos
6500 feels good to me.

/me bubbles. Also /me fixes your broken link.
mtmcl
<3 Another sexy map by Reikin. Keep up the good work.
machol30
Man, I was close to completion of Slider Challenge!! I got like two-thirds into the song. :?

edit: okay, I can regularly get to section just before 01:29:31. I usually fail just before that yellow section. Still yet to pass up to 01:41:59, plus I'm too scared to play those 13 seconds of heck and then (fail) go back to the very beginning and redo it over. :(

edit2: okay, I can pretty easily get to 01:41:59 now... That section is as hard as heck!!!
Nekomimi_badik
•Normal (2.93 stars, 85 notes)
•Another (4.79 stars, 193 notes)

it's not work -_-
Nekomimi_badik
sorry... my mistake
SPINNER-THING

buraimaster1234 wrote:

Man, I was close to completion of Slider Challenge!! I got like two-thirds into the song. :?

edit: okay, I can regularly get to section just before 01:29:31. I usually fail just before that yellow section. Still yet to pass up to 01:41:59, plus I'm too scared to play those 13 seconds of heck and then (fail) go back to the very beginning and redo it over. :(

edit2: okay, I can pretty easily get to 01:41:59 now... That section is as hard as heck!!!
hey why does the new mode does not have online rankings -_-