forum

Nightcore - You Got Me Dancing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Andrea
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on lunedì 17 maggio 2010 at 11:19:32

Artist: Nightcore
Title: You Got Me Dancing
Source: Nightcore III
Tags: Techno Trance
BPM: 174,36
Filesize: 3867kb
Play Time: 02:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (5 stars, 462 notes)
  2. xxheroxx's Normal (2,01 stars, 128 notes)
Download: Nightcore - You Got Me Dancing
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 4th Nightcore Beatmap. Hope you like it :3

Special thanks to xxheroxx for the Guest Difficulty + Skin!

Finished. Ready for modding~
Diasios
Download: Nightcore - You Got Me Dancing (osuplayer111) [xxheroxx's Normal].osu

Inoltre:

• [Colours]
Combo1 : 0,255,0
Combo2 : 255,0,0
Combo3 : 253,216,2

• //Background Colour Transformations

Al più presto creerò una skin decente (o almeno lo spero)

Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks a lot! All updated.

Map is ready for modding :3
Cyril Scarlet
Jumpy ~
Diasios
°°7

Download: Skin.rar
orioncomet
Hehe.
Lokamp
Enjoy another fast rank, you sick *********. D:
ztrot
lol hard is Insane really it is... ;.;
also could you increase circle size if not okay but change diff name plz I'll bubble after that!
mrtn
rankeddd
Azure_Kite
I told somebody the other day it's impossible to get a map ranked in a day. Thanks for making me a liar.
TKiller
this difficulty spread is killing me, insane that I can't FC without 500+ retries and normal which I can SS with DT HR in 1 try. Could you make a little more sane hard next time for players of my tier (or at least ask someone for a guest hard)?
Mok
COMPLIMENTI OSUPLAYER111 PER L'ISTARANK, MI RACCOMANDO BUTTALA NEL SACCO A QUALCUN ALTRO :)
Topic Starter
Andrea

TKiller wrote:

this difficulty spread is killing me, insane that I can't FC without 500+ retries and normal which I can SS with DT HR in 1 try. Could you make a little more sane hard next time for players of my tier (or at least ask someone for a guest hard)?
Yeah, I think is better to do it.

Sorry :P
Card N'FoRcE
- General:
  • "xxheroxx" is missing in the tags, and "techno" is already in the genre.
    Offset +10.
    Background is ugly: it was clearly supposed to be 16:9 instead of 4:3. Why didn't you fix it?
- Insane:
  • There's an inherited section with the same offset as the main timing section! This made my osu crash everytime i tried to mod the timing before i noticed. Also, there are beats before the main timing section (i usually don't care at all, but you BATs do)
    00:35:252 (3,4,1) - New combo should have been on (4)
    00:51:769 - maybe one more beat here would have fit better
    01:00:889 (1,2,3,4,5) - 02:08:335 (1,2,3,4,5) - the (5) is confusing in this pattern, look at (1) and (2). Intentional?
    01:41:504 (6) - new combo highly recommended here
    01:44:247 (11,1) - yeah, you "can" make this but uhhhhh D:
That's why fast ranks bring us no good. There always should be a little modding.
Yeah keep this up.

Why?
Kecco
Topic Starter
Andrea

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

- General:
  • "xxheroxx" is missing in the tags, and "techno" is already in the genre. His name is on the tags of his difficulty.
    Offset +10. I played better with my offset, so IDK...
    Background is ugly: it was clearly supposed to be 16:9 instead of 4:3. Why didn't you fix it? About this you're right, I was a bit lazy XD
- Insane:
  • There's an inherited section with the same offset as the main timing section! This made my osu crash everytime i tried to mod the timing before i noticed. Also, there are beats before the main timing section (i usually don't care at all, but you BATs do) I did this for increase the volume after the offset, I see already on other ranked maps.
    00:35:252 (3,4,1) - New combo should have been on (4) Maybe it will be better, but I followed lyrics here for new combo.
    00:51:769 - maybe one more beat here would have fit better It's on purpose.
    01:00:889 (1,2,3,4,5) - 02:08:335 (1,2,3,4,5) - the (5) is confusing in this pattern, look at (1) and (2). Intentional? Yes, intentional <3.
    01:41:504 (6) - new combo highly recommended here I think it's passable without no new combo.
    01:44:247 (11,1) - yeah, you "can" make this but uhhhhh D: First time I did something like that.
That's why fast ranks bring us no good. There always should be a little modding.
Yeah keep this up.

Why?
Thanks for your comment btw :) I talk with you already so I just answered about modding.
c2303911
Spinner-Circle.png BUG..........................
LeStalker
Very catchy :^) :)