forum

Linkin Park - Numb

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fruit_old
My third beatmap, which is western band music.

I intentionally make a slider beatmap, in this song there are many many curved sliders. But overall I will rate this beatmap NORMAL difficulty, and I set the difficulty to be 3-star level.

Most sliders follows the vocal and some follows the beat (correct me if I describe wrongly)

Here is the link:
Linkin Park - Numb
Fixed the offset.
Shape and direction of quite a lot of sliders are changed.

Download: Linkin Park - Numb (fruit).osu
Kylecito
Hey, great job! "i've become so nuuuumbbb (chika chika chika chika chika... TSTT!)"
The beatmap is really fun to play, and really well timed too! The sliders positions go along pretty good with the music, but the vocalist's voice seems to desync to the bpm near the end, though that is the singer's fault ;P

I found it to improve a little bit if you change the offset to 1.120 and resnap notes in 1/2.
Either way, this map is an instant ranking goer.
I'll wait for your reply! Do you like it as it is, or will you change something else?
eyup
Yay for fellow Linkin Park fan! 8-)

Great map, I love it how you've themed it to be a slider map - it works really well! (just hope no-one decides to theme theirs a "spinner map" :twisted: )

I agree with Kylecito though - the offset sounds like it should be 1,120 or thereabouts. Shouldn't be hard to fix.

Keep it up!
eyupz
Extor
Oh wow, I never thought that using so many sliders can be so effective!

Great job with this one!

eyup wrote:

Great map, I love it how you've themed it to be a slider map - it works really well! (just hope no-one decides to theme theirs a "spinner map" :twisted: )
But... but... my idea of a single spinner in the whole song is excellent! XD
Topic Starter
Fruit_old

Kylecito wrote:

I found it to improve a little bit if you change the offset to 1.120 and resnap notes in 1/2.
Either way, this map is an instant ranking goer.
I'll wait for your reply! Do you like it as it is, or will you change something else?
Thank you!
Uploaded the new one
And I fixed with your suggested offset, it is now better. ( I always have offset problem on my newly made maps.. )

eyup wrote:

Yay for fellow Linkin Park fan! 8-)

Extor wrote:

Oh wow, I never thought that using so many sliders can be so effective!

Great job with this one!

But... but... my idea of a single spinner in the whole song is excellent! XD
Thank you!
The idea makes hands twitching........ haha :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Extor
Ok. There it is, the new fixed version is now official!

*rankz*
Kylecito
lol i just ranked it again after playing... it's just too good ;P
guess didn't see extor's post >_>
RadioShadow
Good beatmap but add a break please. You need at least 1 or 2 breaks in there.

But it was fun to play.
kenny mckormick
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
DocTabasco
If i listen to the music to time my beats, it thinks i'm too slow. I tested an edit to the timing that works great though: bpm 110.04 offset 1176
Merong