forum

James Taylor - Your Smiling Face

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Enok Walker
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
I'm not sure what you're talking about but I played both difficulties really fine so I'm going to bubble this.
Any mods can de-bubble this if they disagree with Enok's Timing.
LuigiHann
Timing seemed pretty perfect to me. I'm not the best reference, but all the beats were where I expected them to be.

These are pretty perfectly mapped. Only thing even remotely worth changing is that the reverse sliders at 53:40 "bounce" at a time that isn't synced to anything, so maybe you could consider replacing them with regular long sliders. But that's a minor, minor thing.

Also, are you considering making a hard version? I realize that this song doesn't really need one, but you've done a really good job syncing beats to the background music rather than the lyrics, and I think you could keep doing that for a pretty compelling hard mode.
LuigiHann
Yeah, I take it back. Get rid of hard and I think we can rank this. It just doesn't fit the song. :| If you're dedicated to keeping Hard, I'll look more closely at how to improve it.
Saturos
Do not look at the last post date. This was not in the graveyard. It was ranked in a timely fashion.

Move along now.