forum

HALCALI - Lights, Camera, Action! [Hard]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This song was incredibly fun to map, but it'll be incredibly hard to clear. Good luck, people!
Also, if you like the song enough, I might make an easier version for the less "1337" players. ^_~

HALCALI - Lights, Camera, Action!
Extor
You are really a beatmap machine! And a very good quality one!

I love this beatmap, the song has something I can describe, but it's quite catchy. And all the sliders and circles made me lose the first time I played it, I cleared it on the second one. I don't think is THAT hard, but if you want to do a easier version, go ahead, lot's of people will like it (I don't know if I'll play it too much, because I prefer the hardest version of a song (as long as I can aspire to beat it)).

Great job and take a time to at least sleep! (But keep 'em comming!) XD
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

Extor wrote:

You are really a beatmap machine! And a very good quality one!

I love this beatmap, the song has something I can describe, but it's quite catchy. And all the sliders and circles made me lose the first time I played it, I cleared it on the second one. I don't think is THAT hard, but if you want to do a easier version, go ahead, lot's of people will like it (I don't know if I'll play it too much, because I prefer the hardest version of a song (as long as I can aspire to beat it)).

Great job and take a time to at least sleep! (But keep 'em comming!) XD
Thankfully, at least you give me positive feedback, Ivalset is always complaining about my sliders. XD

As for sleep, I get plenty, even WITH all the beatmapping madness. I even get enough break time! I watched a good amount of anime earlier, so I'm good. Thanks again for the feedback! I always love to know what people do and don't like about my maps, as well as my song choice.
Ivalset

hitoshirenu wrote:

Thankfully, at least you give me positive feedback, Ivalset is always complaining about my sliders. XD
Your sliders are cursed.

There's something about the background that visually chokes me and strangles me whenever I have combo fire going. It's very painful. I don't think my eyes agree with the flaming red + green background.

That and your sliders.

Cursed.

They're out to get me.
peppy
I had this on my list of songs to do, but knew you'd beat me to it :D. Good job yet again - the beatmap really flows with the song. One thing I have to ask - some of the slider ends and next slider starts dont stack because they aren't lined up close enough. Is this your intention? (mostly near the start)
GSR_old
This was a really, really fun beatmap. I passed on my first try, albeit only with a C.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

peppy wrote:

I had this on my list of songs to do, but knew you'd beat me to it :D. Good job yet again - the beatmap really flows with the song. One thing I have to ask - some of the slider ends and next slider starts dont stack because they aren't lined up close enough. Is this your intention? (mostly near the start)
For a lot of my sliders on this song, I intended them to start right on the end of another slider. If it isn't on the end of another slider, then it's either meant to be that way, or I made a new slider just to have it be straight. I'm picky about having straight sliders most of the time, hehe.
Extor

Ivalset wrote:

hitoshirenu wrote:

Your sliders are cursed.

There's something about the background that visually chokes me and strangles me whenever I have combo fire going. It's very painful. I don't think my eyes agree with the flaming red + green background.

That and your sliders.

Cursed.

They're out to get me.

You know you will highscore it soon or later! It's not THAT cursed, maybe a little, but it isn't something you can't do.
Ivalset
I can't highscore it if it's not ranked *hint hint*
Extor
I didn't understand that hint... :?

By the way, this song is now official. 8-)

*addz*
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Muahaha, feels great whenever one of my maps are added to official. If this keeps up, I'll have to go back an edit my first two maps to make them rankable. Soon, I shall own all of the ranked area with my maps! *evil laugh*

*coughs*

Anyways, evil plans aside... people! Tell me if you ever want an easier version of this! It's such a good song, I don't want anyone to be left out. If it's too hard, that is. Otherwise... rawr. Hehe.
eyup
Sorry but the offset was really off (50ms) for me. I've uploaded my timing - can someone verify whether this timing is correct or not? Then I'll upload the new osu to rankings if necessary.

Really nice beatmap by the way - so colourful! Build quality is Audi-like :D

Edit: another minor adjustment to the timing. Tsububu has confirmed the accuracy of this version. Hitoshirenu can you have a look at this and let me know if you're happy with the change?

Download: HALCALI - Lights, Camera. Action! (Hitoshirenu Shourai) [Hard].osu
ultimatechakra
Nice job! Too difficult for me! :(

I wonder if you could do "Tip Taps" by the same group. That would be cool.
peppy

ultimatechakra wrote:

Nice job! Too difficult for me! :(

I wonder if you could do "Tip Taps" by the same group. That would be cool.
She(sry) already is! ^^;
ultimatechakra
You knew!? Can you tell me what else he's working on? 8-)
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
She, thanks. And if you want to know what I'm working on, just check out this thread.

Also, thanks for catching my little timing error! I resnapped with your calculations, and it sounds even better now. =D

Fixed version uploaded! Go download! ^^
ultimatechakra
Oh. Sorry. Anyway, Eureka 7's third ed wasn't on your list. Are you sure she's working on it?
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
It's not on my list because I don't have it timed yet. I have the song in my directory, at least.
Kazearashi_old
Thanks for this awesome beatmap hitoshirenu!

I'm hooked.. xD This song and the beatmap is addictive.... Now I've played it over 100 times.. :shock:
[deleted user]
Wow, I barely made it through this song without my arm falling off ^^ (hope it's ok I resurrected this thread)

I really love it, but since you asked for people to mention if they wanted easier modes.... pretty, pretty please? :D