forum

Mad Clown - Fire (feat. Jinsil)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nekomata
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, April 10, 2015 at 4:38:05 PM

Artist: Mad Clown
Title: Fire (feat. Jinsil)
Tags: kpop hani 하니 mad soul child 매드 소울 차일드 exid 이엑스아이디 piece of mine
BPM: 113
Filesize: 19421kb
Play Time: 03:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Ember (1.78 stars, 216 notes)
  2. Fire (2.48 stars, 360 notes)
  3. Inferno (3.31 stars, 406 notes)
Download: Mad Clown - Fire (feat. Jinsil)
Download: Mad Clown - Fire (feat. Jinsil) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
some curvy curves.. 4+

osu! needs more kpop!

Normal (Ember): Done (+9 mods)
Hard (Fire): Done (+5 mods)
Hard+ (Inferno): Done (+7 mods)

hani++
Lurei
First post! :D
Anyway, modding from my queue (seeing you've posted like three times already, I can't ignore you now :))

I've also testplayed both diffs, and received a SS on both. xD (as an addition from modding, because I felt like it).
Replay files (in a .7z).

Now, down to business. I'm modding this based on how hard was it for me to get the records ^, so I think mod is a bit accurate.

[Overview]

1. You're better naming diffs properly. Few people read the creator words, especially those using osu!direct (yeah, include me on that list xD), so they won't know which diff is which just by names. It also might save you some problems while ranking this.
  2. 00:00:884 - Consider moving offset here, since vocal starts singing here and some instruments also start playing here. So, this works as a proper start. Also, maybe you could map starting here (but not really needed; I think the pause is okay).
  3. Nice. Other things are okay.

[Spark (Normal)]

1. Ugh... maybe you should consider reducing that Distance Snap value. 1/3 notes are far away from each other than what they actually should. Sliders should be more or less close to each other to allow players to see the note coming and to hit it properly. Since 1/3 so fast, spacing notes a lot might make players lose combo a lot. Some 1/1 and most likely some 2/1 notes can't even be placed with a constant Distance Snap while keeping flow, making flow so ankward. Most suggestions down here are in case you don't change this (except for flow things; keep a nice flow please, that's the key and salvation of Normal diffs IMO).
  2. Also, I couldn't help but notice some of your NC are inconsistent. You begin the diff placing NCs every measure (every downbeat/big white tick), but then you reach first Kiai (naming 00:53:982 (4,1) - ) where you break your NC consistency (since NC should be on the downbeat). NC consistency is very important, since it allows to preview changes in the rhythm as well as it plays an important role in HP drain. Having said that, I suggest to check NCs on this diff to look for more inconsistent NCs. Another example is 00:58:229 (3) - where you don't even NC.
  3. 00:17:875 (1) - This thing is missing a clap on the end (and maybe a finish on the start would fit perfectly), but since this is mere hitsounding, it's up to you.
  4. 00:19:999 (1,2,3) - Okay, the pattern here's kinda tricky, since it fully alters flow. Next slider's in a different direction than where first slider aims, and players might get confused since the third slider appears when they move to hit the second one, causing them to doubt. A pattern of this sort kinda flows better IMO (since circular/oval flow) and it's less confusing. If you do something like that, you might need to move 00:22:654 (2) - since sliders overlap in a not-so-cute or nice way; but it's kinda worthwhile to test it, I think. I also suggest more or less the same thing to patterns looking like this, since you use a lot of those. Honestly, I don't think Normal diffs are the best place for those patterns, since they are so anti-flow, and beginners (yeah, beginners; since you don't have an Easy diff) need maps with a fluid way. So... maybe you should check it. o.o (since I'm too lazy to mention all of the patterns where you do this since they're practically everywhere D: I wrote this fancy paragraph with the hope you understand why flow is important).
  5. 00:30:619 (1,2,1) - I kinda know those things are "manually stacked", but since players on Normal aren't fully used to stacking (leaving alone beginners), you should place them using constant Distance Snap.
  6. 00:42:831 (4,1) - Flow could reaaally be way better here. Like, you could place slider on the upper-left part of the screen (where you see fit) and that alone would enhance flow. Of course, spacing would need to be fixed afterwards.
  7. 01:07:256 (2,3) - Yeah, stacking is okay; but not if notes are kinda away on the timeline and overlap at the same time. Consider moving the slider somewhere else (up to you).
  8. 01:22:123 (2,3) - Okay... here the things are a bit more different. First of all, you have a slider placed too close to previous note. In cases like those, AR is usually high to avoid hitting close elements early; but the case is different if it's a Normal. Yeah, since you have two beats empty, it's almost like you could place it wherever you wanted since the Distance Snap (DS) is high; but placing it too close with such a low AR makes players confused, and they may hit note earlier than what they should. So, I suggest to space more here (through, if you reduce DS as I said on start, this should be easier).
  9. 02:15:221 (2,3) - Kinda like 01:07:256 (2,3) -
  10. 02:22:654 (4,1,2,3,4) - I won't deny the fact those patterns are so nice-looking and have nice flow (honestly I like them ;w;) but I think they are too hard to see coming since the straight sliders (first 4, 2 and second 4) overlap, covering the area where player should click confusing them. As much as this hurts my soul (and most likely yours too) I need to suggest to rearrange this, since it's confusing to play now... :cry:
  11. 02:30:088 (2,4) - ^ ;w;
  12. 02:34:867 (3,1) - ^
  13. 02:42:300 (1,3) - ^ (and all like those, sorry ;w; I just think they are too hard yet pretty GOD WHY ;w;)
  14. Rhythmically, this is an awesome diff, and I liked it. I don't know any korean, so I can't even understand offensive lyrics (:v). My only concern was with the spacing (as I've said on the start), New Combo consistency (below the DS thing) and flow (which I tried to explain). The diff can enhance in terms of flow, to make it far easier for new players. I have faith in you!
  15. Oh, and if you need a bit more help about flow, try reading this awesome post: t/86329

[Fire (Hard)]

1. 00:41:238 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Alright, I'm sure you need some sliders here. Clicking six circles (seven including the next slider) is kinda a hard task, since 1/3 is fast.
  2. 00:46:017 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - ^
  3. 00:55:044 (3,4) - You should better stack manually those notes. It's kinda hard to read note below if it's covered by previous note (and hitburst of previous note).
  4. 00:56:637 (2,3) - ^
  5. 01:05:663 (3,4) - ^
  6. 01:07:256 (2,3) - ^ (well, I guess you got it by now; every time you have notes stacked in this way -where they are either 2/3 apart or a whole beat apart- it's better for readability if you stack manually, to avoid full overlapping of the next note).
  7. 01:16:283 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - Maybe sliders? Like first two suggestions.
  8. 01:35:398 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^ (if they were only two or three circles I think it would be okay, since a Kiai has passed and per se it's okay to increase difficulty a bit).
  9. 02:33:805 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^
  10. 02:52:920 (5) - You broke NC consistency here :cry: Add a NC to fix it, please.
  11. 03:26:902 (5) - ^
  12. Cool diff. I can't mod it further (through I only mentioned like three different things :P) That's how perfect I think this diff is xD

Alrighty, I guess this is it.
Overall, it's a cool mapset (1/3 notes are cool, yo 8-)). Only Normal needs to improve a bit flow-wise.

Okay, I wish you good luck! ;)
Topic Starter
Nekomata

LixRei wrote:

First post! :D
Anyway, modding from my queue (seeing you've posted like three times already, I can't ignore you now :))

I've also testplayed both diffs, and received a SS on both. xD (as an addition from modding, because I felt like it).
Replay files (in a .7z).

Now, down to business. I'm modding this based on how hard was it for me to get the records ^, so I think mod is a bit accurate.

[Overview]

1. You're better naming diffs properly. Few people read the creator words, especially those using osu!direct (yeah, include me on that list xD), so they won't know which diff is which just by names. It also might save you some problems while ranking this. hmm.. a spark does come before a fire.. and ranking criteria: "Mapsets may also use a complete set of custom difficulty names that clearly indicate their level of difficulty to the player."
  2. 00:00:884 - Consider moving offset here, since vocal starts singing here and some instruments also start playing here. So, this works as a proper start. Also, maybe you could map starting here (but not really needed; I think the pause is okay).

While putting the offset there won't be any much difference playing-wise, I personally like my offsets where the actual bpm can be discerned. :)
    The intro/pause at the beginning is a nice thing to have in my opinion :P

3. Nice. Other things are okay.

[Spark (Normal)]

1. Ugh... maybe you should consider reducing that Distance Snap value. 1/3 notes are far away from each other than what they actually should. Sliders should be more or less close to each other to allow players to see the note coming and to hit it properly. Since 1/3 so fast, spacing notes a lot might make players lose combo a lot. Some 1/1 and most likely some 2/1 notes can't even be placed with a constant Distance Snap while keeping flow, making flow so ankward. Most suggestions down here are in case you don't change this (except for flow things; keep a nice flow please, that's the key and salvation of Normal diffs IMO).
    yep, I'll try to change something here. I watched a friend play and he had a bit of trouble keeping up. I don't want any overlapping hitcircles though so I'll be figuring this one out soon
  2. Also, I couldn't help but notice some of your NC are inconsistent. You begin the diff placing NCs every measure (every downbeat/big white tick), but then you reach first Kiai (naming 00:53:982 (4,1) - ) where you break your NC consistency (since NC should be on the downbeat). NC consistency is very important, since it allows to preview changes in the rhythm as well as it plays an important role in HP drain. Having said that, I suggest to check NCs on this diff to look for more inconsistent NCs. Another example is 00:58:229 (3) - where you don't even NC.
    i don't even know how that happened. that's what happens when you work 5am on a map i guess
  3. 00:17:875 (1) - This thing is missing a clap on the end (and maybe a finish on the start would fit perfectly), but since this is mere hitsounding, it's up to you.
    same as above... :/
  4. 00:19:999 (1,2,3) - Okay, the pattern here's kinda tricky, since it fully alters flow. Next slider's in a different direction than where first slider aims, and players might get confused since the third slider appears when they move to hit the second one, causing them to doubt. A pattern of this sort kinda flows better IMO (since circular/oval flow) and it's less confusing. If you do something like that, you might need to move 00:22:654 (2) - since sliders overlap in a not-so-cute or nice way; but it's kinda worthwhile to test it, I think. I also suggest more or less the same thing to patterns looking like this, since you use a lot of those. Honestly, I don't think Normal diffs are the best place for those patterns, since they are so anti-flow, and beginners (yeah, beginners; since you don't have an Easy diff) need maps with a fluid way. So... maybe you should check it. o.o (since I'm too lazy to mention all of the patterns where you do this since they're practically everywhere D: I wrote this fancy paragraph with the hope you understand why flow is important).
  5. 00:30:619 (1,2,1) - I kinda know those things are "manually stacked", but since players on Normal aren't fully used to stacking (leaving alone beginners), you should place them using constant Distance Snap. will fix with new DS settings soon
  6. 00:42:831 (4,1) - Flow could reaaally be way better here. Like, you could place slider on the upper-left part of the screen (where you see fit) and that alone would enhance flow. Of course, spacing would need to be fixed afterwards.
  7. 01:07:256 (2,3) - Yeah, stacking is okay; but not if notes are kinda away on the timeline and overlap at the same time. Consider moving the slider somewhere else (up to you).
  8. 01:22:123 (2,3) - Okay... here the things are a bit more different. First of all, you have a slider placed too close to previous note. In cases like those, AR is usually high to avoid hitting close elements early; but the case is different if it's a Normal. Yeah, since you have two beats empty, it's almost like you could place it wherever you wanted since the Distance Snap (DS) is high; but placing it too close with such a low AR makes players confused, and they may hit note earlier than what they should. So, I suggest to space more here (through, if you reduce DS as I said on start, this should be easier).
  9. 02:15:221 (2,3) - Kinda like 01:07:256 (2,3) -
  10. 02:22:654 (4,1,2,3,4) - I won't deny the fact those patterns are so nice-looking and have nice flow (honestly I like them ;w;) but I think they are too hard to see coming since the straight sliders (first 4, 2 and second 4) overlap, covering the area where player should click confusing them. As much as this hurts my soul (and most likely yours too) I need to suggest to rearrange this, since it's confusing to play now... :cry: yeah, my friend had real trouble reading these LOL i'm changing for sure :P
  11. 02:30:088 (2,4) - ^ ;w;
  12. 02:34:867 (3,1) - ^
  13. 02:42:300 (1,3) - ^ (and all like those, sorry ;w; I just think they are too hard yet pretty GOD WHY ;w;)
  14. Rhythmically, this is an awesome diff, and I liked it. I don't know any korean, so I can't even understand offensive lyrics (:v). My only concern was with the spacing (as I've said on the start), New Combo consistency (below the DS thing) and flow (which I tried to explain). The diff can enhance in terms of flow, to make it far easier for new players. I have faith in you!
  15. Oh, and if you need a bit more help about flow, try reading this awesome post: t/86329

[Fire (Hard)]

1. 00:41:238 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Alright, I'm sure you need some sliders here. Clicking six circles (seven including the next slider) is kinda a hard task, since 1/3 is fast. i like a bit of challenge :P
  2. 00:46:017 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - ^
  3. 00:55:044 (3,4) - You should better stack manually those notes. It's kinda hard to read note below if it's covered by previous note (and hitburst of previous note). i hope i did these right :P i actually put stack leniency back to 7, for some reason i made it 4 or something which made for pixel-perfect stacks in-game :| manual stack also introduced some overlapping problems to which i had to rearrange a few notes... so, reverted, but did a settings change
  4. 00:56:637 (2,3) - ^
  5. 01:05:663 (3,4) - ^
  6. 01:07:256 (2,3) - ^ (well, I guess you got it by now; every time you have notes stacked in this way -where they are either 2/3 apart or a whole beat apart- it's better for readability if you stack manually, to avoid full overlapping of the next note).
  7. 01:16:283 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - Maybe sliders? Like first two suggestions.
  8. 01:35:398 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^ (if they were only two or three circles I think it would be okay, since a Kiai has passed and per se it's okay to increase difficulty a bit).
  9. 02:33:805 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ^
  10. 02:52:920 (5) - You broke NC consistency here :cry: Add a NC to fix it, please. sigh
  11. 03:26:902 (5) - ^
  12. Cool diff. I can't mod it further (through I only mentioned like three different things :P) That's how perfect I think this diff is xD

Alrighty, I guess this is it.
Overall, it's a cool mapset (1/3 notes are cool, yo 8-)). Only Normal needs to improve a bit flow-wise.

Okay, I wish you good luck! ;)
thank you for modding and the star :)
normal diff mostly unchanged for now since i'm going to go for a full reorganization
Winnie
Here as requested from my modding queue

First things first the names don't work under regulations. It says the hardest difficulty in the map can be named to anything but everything under that is a no go. So changes will be necessary otherwise it won't be qualified.

[Spark]
  • Turn off Widescreen Support
    00:28:495 (1) - How about moving this somewhere around here so it doesn't show an overlap with 00:26:902 (2) http://puu.sh/gOgt3/8edcbc964f.jpg
    00:32:743 (1,2,3,4) - Oh man this reminds me of the old days
    00:35:929 (2) - I believe you should stick with how the other sliders were intended, making the blankets and wraps cleaner. Sorta change this to something like this because it also shows clockwise rotation better http://puu.sh/gOgyk/4d2e78e399.jpg
    00:43:362 (1) - Overlap doesn't look good how about moving it more to the right?
    01:43:893 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - Not sure about how well this pattern is going to work with the the BN since it's practically a mini-jumps but in a normal and that wouldn't appeal to them since they may tell you it's a little stressful for beginners
    01:51:327 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ^
    02:23:716 (2) - Hidden note, really challenging for beginners to read at first and will create problems in the long run
    02:24:778 (4) - ^
    02:31:150 (4) - ^
    02:43:362 (3) - ^
    02:59:822 (2) - Can be adjusted to blanket better for the tail like the previous ones you did Sorta like this but change it to how you want it http://puu.sh/gOh7S/5550f5b61d.jpg
    03:27:433 (2) - Can be a single note, your slider here just makes it so you have to map out the lyrics as well, try ending it with just a single note because the beat in the background of the music ends there but all there is left are vocals and you can leave the lyrics as is.
    Also about your volume changes, the music itself isn't significant enough to transition from 60-50 percent in volume because it doesn't make a slight difference. I would change the volume of chorus to 75% so it sticks out louder than the rest of the map

[Fire]
  • Turn off Widescreen Support
    00:41:238 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - How about this pattern? So it forms a shape instead of goes up and down http://puu.sh/gOi2u/413265c4c5.jpg
    TBH that's about it, it repeats the map with the same rhythm so I don't see any other issues or suggestions I can make

The map looks clean and I don't see problems that may occur with the map. I hope you continue to ask for other people's mod so this map will move forward in the future. I would love to see where it goes from here and hope it reaches qualification soon :) Good luck PAL!
Topic Starter
Nekomata

Ranking Criteria wrote:

A difficulty's name must indicate its level of difficulty, with the exception of the hardest level of difficulty in a set. The mapset's hardest difficulty may use an appropriate custom difficulty name, unrelated to a username. Mapsets may also use a complete set of custom difficulty names that clearly indicate their level of difficulty to the player. Marathon maps with a single difficulty may use free naming.
unless if "Spark" (the thing that precedes a "Fire") isn't clear enough, I'm keeping the diff names.
will get BN confirmation confirmed

mod reply coming soon, working through the map now.

--

widescreen still checked, my bg and video is 16:9
allmost normal diff mod considered, "mini-jumps" part is fine - all DS'ed, changed a part of it
also changed the oldschool square :P
might change that pattern in hard diff changed
volumes modified

thanks for modding :)
Winnie

Nekomata wrote:

Ranking Criteria wrote:

A difficulty's name must indicate its level of difficulty, with the exception of the hardest level of difficulty in a set. The mapset's hardest difficulty may use an appropriate custom difficulty name, unrelated to a username. Mapsets may also use a complete set of custom difficulty names that clearly indicate their level of difficulty to the player. Marathon maps with a single difficulty may use free naming.
It can work if that's what it says. Ask in case but I believe it to be fine :) Also kudos por favor haha
Kuron-kun
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Normal

Would be a good idea to not NC every big white tick, so the combo won't be that small. You can NC a big tick and don't NC the next, then NC the next you didn't NC. I hope you understood my example.

00:31:504 - There's a beat here, but you didn't map it, there's no beat 00:31:681 (2) - and you mapped. I guess you mapped the white tick because it won't confuse new players, but you can, instead of using 2 circles, use 1 slider that starts on 00:30:619 - and ends on the purple tick.

01:06:725 (1,2,3) - You used a lot of anti-jumps like these through the whole diff. They can be really confusing to new players and would be better to keep the DS consistent, without anti-jumps, without jumps, without anything that can be confusing. This diff is meant to be played by new players, and they don't expect this.

01:36:991 (2) - There's a strong beat right on the end of this sliders, and it's a bit bad to end sliders on strong beats. Would be better to start 01:37:522 (3) - on 01:37:345 - instead of the white tick. Plus, there's no beat on 01:37:522 -. An example.

01:50:796 (2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - You already used a lot of circles before 01:43:893 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - would be really better to use sliders here. But if you really want to use circles there, I'd strongly recommend to change these 01:53:451 (1,2,3,4) - into sliders.

03:23:716 (3,4) - Why those circles here? I can't hear any beats, and overmaps are really bad at Normal diffs, they put unnecessary difficulty on the diff. Would be really better to remove them. Another reason to remove then is that not even o Hard you put circles there.

Hard

The spread is quite high here. On Normal you didn't use 1/3 circles and here you used a lot. Would be a good idea to have an Advanced diff with 2,50~ stars.

00:22:123 (1) - You didn't ignore the beat on other parts like this, but you ignored here. It's better to keep consistency and put a circle on 00:22:654 - instead of ending a slider on it.

00:31:681 (2) - Same as Normal. The beat is not there, it's on 00:31:504 -.

01:28:495 (2) - Same as Normal about the ignored emphasizing beat. Don't end a slider on it, taking out all its emphasis :c

01:36:991 (2) - Same as above, but you can delete one repeat and add a circle. That wouldn't break the flow, would emphasize the beat, would be good. Try it. You can stack the circle with 01:37:522 (4) - .

01:55:575 (7) - You probably forgot to add a NC here.

Good luck
Topic Starter
Nekomata

Near wrote:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Normal

Would be a good idea to not NC every big white tick, so the combo won't be that small. You can NC a big tick and don't NC the next, then NC the next you didn't NC. I hope you understood my example.

00:31:504 - There's a beat here, but you didn't map it, there's no beat 00:31:681 (2) - and you mapped. I guess you mapped the white tick because it won't confuse new players, but you can, instead of using 2 circles, use 1 slider that starts on 00:30:619 - and ends on the purple tick.

01:06:725 (1,2,3) - You used a lot of anti-jumps like these through the whole diff. They can be really confusing to new players and would be better to keep the DS consistent, without anti-jumps, without jumps, without anything that can be confusing. This diff is meant to be played by new players, and they don't expect this.

01:36:991 (2) - There's a strong beat right on the end of this sliders, and it's a bit bad to end sliders on strong beats. Would be better to start 01:37:522 (3) - on 01:37:345 - instead of the white tick. Plus, there's no beat on 01:37:522 -. An example.

01:50:796 (2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - You already used a lot of circles before 01:43:893 (1,2,1,2,3,4) - would be really better to use sliders here. But if you really want to use circles there, I'd strongly recommend to change these 01:53:451 (1,2,3,4) - into sliders.

03:23:716 (3,4) - Why those circles here? I can't hear any beats, and overmaps are really bad at Normal diffs, they put unnecessary difficulty on the diff. Would be really better to remove them. Another reason to remove then is that not even o Hard you put circles there.

Hard

The spread is quite high here. On Normal you didn't use 1/3 circles and here you used a lot. Would be a good idea to have an Advanced diff with 2,50~ stars.

00:22:123 (1) - You didn't ignore the beat on other parts like this, but you ignored here. It's better to keep consistency and put a circle on 00:22:654 - instead of ending a slider on it.

00:31:681 (2) - Same as Normal. The beat is not there, it's on 00:31:504 -.

01:28:495 (2) - Same as Normal about the ignored emphasizing beat. Don't end a slider on it, taking out all its emphasis :c

01:36:991 (2) - Same as above, but you can delete one repeat and add a circle. That wouldn't break the flow, would emphasize the beat, would be good. Try it. You can stack the circle with 01:37:522 (4) - .

01:55:575 (7) - You probably forgot to add a NC here.

Good luck
thanks near, i applied everything :)
sidenote: nc every 2 downbeats in normal was broken in a couple places to get rid of distance errors
Cerulean Veyron
Hi (again)! Ticket used from my queue~

dem... mv too flirty
[> General <]
  1. - Uhh... if i can recall, Spark is "Easy", And Fire is "Normal". Or Spark Is "Normal", and Fire is "Hard". This looks pretty confusing for the players who checks this map for the first time, i prefer Spark should be renamed "Normal", and keep the Fire's diff name.
  2. - I guess you should change the darker grey combo color to avoid blending with the BG (and maybe video). Can also make some notes' approach circles unreadable.
  3. - What are you using "Widescreen Support" for? Doesn't look like you're using it for the video in my view.
  4. - I can see a gap between the two diffs you have, 1.78 stars > 3.30 stars which is away by 1.52 stars, really looks big. i might think you could make the Fire diff a little easier, around 2.80 stars at least.
[> Spark <]
  1. 00:34:867 (1,2) - Idk recorrect blanket.
  2. 00:35:929 (2,3) - Maybe you can possibly remake these two sliders the same position, it might improve flow imo.
  3. 00:51:858 (1,3) - Recorrect blanket or sth?
  4. 01:03:008 (4) - This slider is fine, but since this diff is the easiest around the map, i guess you should make it's border a little clear and readable.
  5. 01:04:601 (1,2,1,2) - Is this spacing on purpose? tho you were using 1.2x all the way 'til here.
  6. 01:11:504 (4,5) - Second curve, recorrect blanket.
  7. 01:27:433 (2,3) - Same as 00:35:929 (2,3) -
  8. 01:53:451 (5,1) - Would've stacked these already.
  9. 02:12:566 (1,2,1,2) - Same as 01:04:601 (1,2,1,2) -
  10. 02:16:814 (1,4) - Idfk, recorrect blanket.
  11. 02:22:123 (3,4) - I might think you can try another pattern than this one to make a bit clear, like this for example > http://puu.sh/gTZIP/b656d662ad.png
  12. 02:31:681 (5) - I guess you should Ctrl + J this slider and recorrect spacing. Looks better imo.
  13. 02:52:920 (5,1) - Were you trying to... hide the reverse arrow!?!?
  14. 03:23:185 (6,1) - Spacing~
  15. - Pretty much a good diff, but few slider shapes and spacings found.
[> Fire <]
  1. 00:21:592 (7,1) - Recorrect blanket?
  2. 00:27:610 (4,5) - Ctrl + G? better playstyle.
  3. 00:57:522 (3,4) - Recorrect blanket?
  4. 01:00:353 (1,2) - Try double blanket here, one blankets, but why the other doesn't?
  5. 01:10:442 (4,1) - ^
  6. 01:26:902 (3) - I prefer this slider is curved, not straightic. Otherwise, it looks a bit odd to me.
  7. 01:42:831 (1,3) - Is this overlap on purpose?
  8. 01:48:141 (3,6) - Recorrect blanket.
  9. 01:51:327 (1,2,3) - You maybe should try the pattern you've made on 01:53:982 (2,3) - , you can keep your symmetry. Or just recorrect blanket.
  10. 02:24:778 (4,1) - Try to recorrect the parallel form here.
  11. 02:54:513 (5,1) - I might think you could try a double curve, or a blanket here? Flow looks a bit away.
  12. 03:17:345 (3,1) - Same as 01:42:831 (1,3) -, kinda not important...
  13. - I guess that's enough, i might think you could make this diff a bit easier to balance the spread with the spark diff.

I might think that's all, i prefer getting more mods to see some people's opinions about the pattern formations, and about the diff names if it's 100% accurately allowed before this map can move to the ranking process.
Oh well... It's up to you~ Good Luck anyway!
Topic Starter
Nekomata

Gray Veyron wrote:

Hi (again)! Ticket used from my queue~

dem... mv too flirty
[> General <]
  1. - Uhh... if i can recall, Spark is "Easy", And Fire is "Normal". Or Spark Is "Normal", and Fire is "Hard". This looks pretty confusing for the players who checks this map for the first time, i prefer Spark should be renamed "Normal", and keep the Fire's diff name. for me, I just try to keep it simple and say that Fire is harder than Spark without attaching it to a standard difficulty name. I'm thinking of taking up Near's suggestion for a second Hard diff that will fix the gap, then rotating the names to Spark -> Fire -> Inferno
  2. - I guess you should change the darker grey combo color to avoid blending with the BG (and maybe video). Can also make some notes' approach circles unreadable. ok, made it a shade lighter
  3. - What are you using "Widescreen Support" for? Doesn't look like you're using it for the video in my view. I'm never really too sure when to use this option.. I just tick it if I have something that's 16:9 (that's both bg and video).
  4. - I can see a gap between the two diffs you have, 1.78 stars > 3.30 stars which is away by 1.52 stars, really looks big. i might think you could make the Fire diff a little easier, around 2.80 stars at least.
[> Spark <]
  1. 00:34:867 (1,2) - Idk recorrect blanket. ok
  2. 00:35:929 (2,3) - Maybe you can possibly remake these two sliders the same position, it might improve flow imo. ok. ctrl+g'd, shaped and moved
  3. 00:51:858 (1,3) - Recorrect blanket or sth? yeah, redid that
  4. 01:03:008 (4) - This slider is fine, but since this diff is the easiest around the map, i guess you should make it's border a little clear and readable. my fancy curves
  5. 01:04:601 (1,2,1,2) - Is this spacing on purpose? tho you were using 1.2x all the way 'til here. it is on purpose, and that's also why it's NC'd. otherwise it would be offscreen at 1.2x :P
  6. 01:11:504 (4,5) - Second curve, recorrect blanket. redid it
  7. 01:27:433 (2,3) - Same as 00:35:929 (2,3) - modified shape too
  8. 01:53:451 (5,1) - Would've stacked these already. how did i not do that in the first place :P
  9. 02:12:566 (1,2,1,2) - Same as 01:04:601 (1,2,1,2) -
  10. 02:16:814 (1,4) - Idfk, recorrect blanket. ok
  11. 02:22:123 (3,4) - I might think you can try another pattern than this one to make a bit clear, like this for example > http://puu.sh/gTZIP/b656d662ad.png i like it
  12. 02:31:681 (5) - I guess you should Ctrl + J this slider and recorrect spacing. Looks better imo. ok
  13. 02:52:920 (5,1) - Were you trying to... hide the reverse arrow!?!? more curves? more curves!
  14. 03:23:185 (6,1) - Spacing~ now that spans the whole area at 1.2x but i see how it can be confusing
  15. - Pretty much a good diff, but few slider shapes and spacings found.
[> Fire <]
  1. 00:21:592 (7,1) - Recorrect blanket? ok
  2. 00:27:610 (4,5) - Ctrl + G? better playstyle. i'll try it
  3. 00:57:522 (3,4) - Recorrect blanket? ok
  4. 01:00:353 (1,2) - Try double blanket here, one blankets, but why the other doesn't? ok
  5. 01:10:442 (4,1) - ^ ok
  6. 01:26:902 (3) - I prefer this slider is curved, not straightic. Otherwise, it looks a bit odd to me. slight curve
  7. 01:42:831 (1,3) - Is this overlap on purpose? yes, although i don't really consider that an overlap
  8. 01:48:141 (3,6) - Recorrect blanket. ok
  9. 01:51:327 (1,2,3) - You maybe should try the pattern you've made on 01:53:982 (2,3) - , you can keep your symmetry. Or just recorrect blanket. redid blankets
  10. 02:24:778 (4,1) - Try to recorrect the parallel form here. done
  11. 02:54:513 (5,1) - I might think you could try a double curve, or a blanket here? Flow looks a bit away. curved it a bit more
  12. 03:17:345 (3,1) - Same as 01:42:831 (1,3) -, kinda not important...
  13. - I guess that's enough, i might think you could make this diff a bit easier to balance the spread with the spark diff.

I might think that's all, i prefer getting more mods to see some people's opinions about the pattern formations, and about the diff names if it's 100% accurately allowed before this map can move to the ranking process.
Oh well... It's up to you~ Good Luck anyway!

thanks car :)
Blizs

Hi hi :3~~~

Fire (Hard)

1. 00:21:592 (7,1,2,3,4,5) - How to remap it a little (just on 00:21:592 (7,1) - ) ? to make the flow like this http://puu.sh/gUYTa/a1b852920d.png . First you change the shape on 00:21:592 (7,1) - to curving like in the image. And then move 00:22:654 (2) - to stack with 00:23:185 (5) - 's head. I think it flows better. (And you'll get a diamond pattern here http://puu.sh/gUZ6M/fe05495b47.png )
  2. 00:35:398 (3) - ctrl+g ? to make it a better flow. since you have some jumps like 00:27:610 (4,6) - so I think I can say this :3
  3. 01:05:132 (2) - I think you can make this slider ended at 01:05:663 - and remove 01:05:663 (3) - just like 01:07:256 (2) - since there was nothing at 01:05:486 - .
  4. 01:37:345 (3,4) - since the vocal at 01:37:522 (4) - here looks awkward since the 1/3 vocal ended at 01:37:610 - so the slider should started there. But I suggest to make the slider start at 01:37:345 - and remove 01:37:345 (3) -
    And the rest I think have no problem

Spark (Normal)

1. First I want to say in this diff, I think you need to reduce the spacing between notes in this diff since this is normal diff.
  2. 00:51:327 (1) - you can remove it. I don't really think that newbie player will get it since there was an instrument too at 00:51:150 - . And if the slider was started at 00:51:150 - It'll more harder to get it because it was not a white tick. And since there was a long silence before it, some instrument to tell the players when should they click will good.
  3. 01:59:291 (1) - same as above
  4. 02:50:265 (1) - same as above
  5. 01:23:185 (3) - change it to a circle just on the head ? I know there was a vocal on the tail but I prefer to make it consistent with 01:20:530 (4,1,2) -
  6. 02:33:274 (6,1,2) - hmmm... change the flow to something like this http://puu.sh/gV2bi/e5a1142346.jpg ?
    Okay finished :3

Okay that's all I can find...
I can't give much mod because this mapset was really comfortable to play. Good Job ;)
So I'll bye now~~~ good luck ;) ;)
Topic Starter
Nekomata

Fantastica wrote:

Hi hi :3~~~

Fire (Hard)

1. 00:21:592 (7,1,2,3,4,5) - How to remap it a little (just on 00:21:592 (7,1) - ) ? to make the flow like this http://puu.sh/gUYTa/a1b852920d.png . First you change the shape on 00:21:592 (7,1) - to curving like in the image. And then move 00:22:654 (2) - to stack with 00:23:185 (5) - 's head. I think it flows better. (And you'll get a diamond pattern here http://puu.sh/gUZ6M/fe05495b47.png )
  2. 00:35:398 (3) - ctrl+g ? to make it a better flow. since you have some jumps like 00:27:610 (4,6) - so I think I can say this :3
  3. 01:05:132 (2) - I think you can make this slider ended at 01:05:663 - and remove 01:05:663 (3) - just like 01:07:256 (2) - since there was nothing at 01:05:486 - .
  4. 01:37:345 (3,4) - since the vocal at 01:37:522 (4) - here looks awkward since the 1/3 vocal ended at 01:37:610 - so the slider should started there. But I suggest to make the slider start at 01:37:345 - and remove 01:37:345 (3) -
    And the rest I think have no problem

Spark (Normal)

1. First I want to say in this diff, I think you need to reduce the spacing between notes in this diff since this is normal diff.
  2. 00:51:327 (1) - you can remove it. I don't really think that newbie player will get it since there was an instrument too at 00:51:150 - . And if the slider was started at 00:51:150 - It'll more harder to get it because it was not a white tick. And since there was a long silence before it, some instrument to tell the players when should they click will good.
  3. 01:59:291 (1) - same as above
  4. 02:50:265 (1) - same as above
  5. 01:23:185 (3) - change it to a circle just on the head ? I know there was a vocal on the tail but I prefer to make it consistent with 01:20:530 (4,1,2) -
  6. 02:33:274 (6,1,2) - hmmm... change the flow to something like this http://puu.sh/gV2bi/e5a1142346.jpg ?
    Okay finished :3

Okay that's all I can find...
I can't give much mod because this mapset was really comfortable to play. Good Job ;)
So I'll bye now~~~ good luck ;) ;)
thanks for modding! i like your ideas :)

applied everything.

as of this post, diff names are rotated to Spark -> Fire (new, still WIP) -> Inferno (previous Fire)!
difficulties are now reclassified as:
  1. Spark - Normal
  2. Fire - Hard
  3. Inferno - Hard+/Light Insane
_handholding
Hi from my M4M queue.

Just the fire diff as you requested.

Fire
00:34:690 - Maybe add a note here? I think it would suit it quite nicely
00:57:522 (4) - I think this would be better placed under slider (5)

Wow! This map is so well made its almost unreal. The colours and the flow just make it look and play beautifully. I'll give you a star to help you get closer to ranking it :)

Since you only told me to mod 1 diff you only need to mod 1 diff from my map (Insane preferred).

Good luck getting ranked!
Megurine Luka
Hello. As you requested.

[Fire]

1. 01:46:017 (3) - would be a better flow if curved up?
  2. 02:16:814 (1,2,3) - make a equilateral triangle?
Nice map :3
Good Luck.
h1b1k11

• I don't know but I have a feeling Break starts here 00:48:672
    Map to the end 03:29:026
Inferno
01:37:345 (3) - Remove this? And make it into this instead

Fire
00:18:760 (3) - Confuses me how the slider starts here, it should start here instead 00:18:937
00:23:008 (3) - ^^
00:27:256 (3) - ^^
After listening to the whole song and seeing the mapping (hit sounding) for it, I got why you did that but it may confuse the player when they start playing it

Spark
02:17:876 (3) - Change circle for a slider

02:19:999 (7) - ^^

Sorry if my mod didn't help much. :( You map seems fine already. :D
Topic Starter
Nekomata

Hi Im Nathan wrote:

Hi from my M4M queue.

Just the fire diff as you requested.

Fire
00:34:690 - Maybe add a note here? I think it would suit it quite nicely yeah
00:57:522 (4) - I think this would be better placed under slider (5) nope, it will break my consistency with the 1/3 to 3/3 note stack

Wow! This map is so well made its almost unreal. The colours and the flow just make it look and play beautifully. I'll give you a star to help you get closer to ranking it :)

Since you only told me to mod 1 diff you only need to mod 1 diff from my map (Insane preferred).

Good luck getting ranked!
thanks for the mod and star :) i'll wait until you update your map again so i'll give you a mod.

Megurine Luka wrote:

Hello. As you requested.

[Fire]

1. 01:46:017 (3) - would be a better flow if curved up? ok, i'll try that
  2. 02:16:814 (1,2,3) - make a equilateral triangle? ok
Nice map :3
Good Luck.
thank you for modding :)

imaikiseta wrote:

• I don't know but I have a feeling Break starts here 00:48:672
    Map to the end 03:29:026
Inferno
01:37:345 (3) - Remove this? And make it into this instead

Fire
00:18:760 (3) - Confuses me how the slider starts here, it should start here instead 00:18:937
00:23:008 (3) - ^^
00:27:256 (3) - ^^
After listening to the whole song and seeing the mapping (hit sounding) for it, I got why you did that but it may confuse the player when they start playing it

Spark
02:17:876 (3) - Change circle for a slider

02:19:999 (7) - ^^

Sorry if my mod didn't help much. :( You map seems fine already. :D
in this map, my style is heavily based on the back instrumental. so only Spark mod was applied here.
thanks for modding though :)
Euny

• [list:1337][list:1337]as your request!came from my queue
  • General
  1. i think remove 'hani' & '하니' to tag. cause, she don't sang this song. she just acting of M/V
  2. and add tag, + 'Mad Soul Child' , '매드 소울 차일드' because Jinsil's original group name.
  • Spark
  1. i recommend ar-0.5.
  2. 02:44:424 (4,1) - you can avoid this overlap. or make perfect stack.
  3. 02:51:327 (2) - move it on x324y99 for better ds and place.
  • Fire
  1. 00:32:743 (1,2,3) - makes better shape and ds using my code. (if you want xD..)
    101,165,32743,6,0,P|145:125|205:113,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    209,185,33274,2,0,P|265:156|273:96,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    228,44,33805,2,0,P|296:32|336:61,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
  2. 00:37:522 (2) - ctrl G and makes more curvy with 00:36:991 (1) - this.
  3. 02:25:840 (2) - i think. ctrl J/H/G gives better flow.
  • Inferno
  1. looks fine to me.
hey you know this lyrics? xD....
btw gl with it :)....
Topic Starter
Nekomata

Euny wrote:

• [list:1337][list:1337]as your request!came from my queue
  • General
  1. i think remove 'hani' & '하니' to tag. cause, she don't sang this song. she just acting of M/V that's actually why I added her in tags :P
  2. and add tag, + 'Mad Soul Child' , '매드 소울 차일드' because Jinsil's original group name. ok
  • Spark
  1. i recommend ar-0.5.
  2. 02:44:424 (4,1) - you can avoid this overlap. or make perfect stack.
  3. 02:51:327 (2) - move it on x324y99 for better ds and place.
applied all

• Fire
  1. 00:32:743 (1,2,3) - makes better shape and ds using my code. (if you want xD..) ok, modified
    101,165,32743,6,0,P|145:125|205:113,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    209,185,33274,2,0,P|265:156|273:96,1,120,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    228,44,33805,2,0,P|296:32|336:61,1,120,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
  2. 00:37:522 (2) - ctrl G and makes more curvy with 00:36:991 (1) - this.
  3. 02:25:840 (2) - i think. ctrl J/H/G gives better flow. i like what i currently have better :P
i actually want to avoid using jumps in this diff
only first one applied :P

• Inferno
  1. looks fine to me.
hey you know this lyrics? xD....
btw gl with it :)....
thanks for modding :D
meii18
Earn just +15 SP and call me back to mod it for bubble you should respect my bubble criteria :p
Cerulean Veyron
My apology, ByBy_ChAn... But i'll take the spot here.

Placeholder for recheck
Here's the recheck! No kudsou

dat bentley, got painted bit**
[> General <]
  1. - Ehh... i understand why you've named those diffs. But hey, the "Spark" word sounds a bit electric... Can't it be "Ember"? because other diffs has fire-type related diffname and not that spark diff :p
  2. - I'm still worried about those two silver combo color that'd inflict the BG or video :<
  3. - Okay, looks really fine now 8D/
[> Spark <]
  1. 01:13:628 (2,3) - Idk, recorrect blanket :v
  2. 01:21:592 (1,4) - Is this little overlap on purpose?
  3. 02:37:522 (5,1) - Well, if you mind... try to make symmetry here?
  4. - Nice, it got better than what i saw last time. Good job!
[> Fire <]
  1. 01:26:725 (3,4) - Idk, but recorrect blanket tail?
  2. 01:55:221 (5) - Maybe you could remove this circle, for follow the song track that the instruments hit.
  3. 03:24:778 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I prefer follow the song track, or i might be wrong you're following the vocal track?
  4. - Excellent diff!
[> Inferno <]
  1. 00:29:557 (3,4) - Can't a double blanket here be possible? like one just blanketed and the other isn't.
  2. 01:08:849 (1,2) - Make these both sliders have the same slider position? just copy-paste and ctrl H + j mehh simple.
  3. 01:53:097 (5,6) - Ctrl + G?
  4. 02:59:291 (1,2) - Almost the same reason as 00:29:557 (3,4) -
  5. 03:15:752 (4) - I might think you could curve this a little more, maybe would make symmetry with the next slider.
  6. 03:26:902 (1,4) - I guess... you should split the slider tail from circle (1). Just my suggestion.
  7. - Probably okay to me.
What's the use of "offensive word +18" over me? I'm 4, and listening to this... language barrier these days o.O

Great map! Get me back when you're done... for a guaranteed bubble.
show more