forum

Sukima Switch - Zenryoku Shounen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Echo
Yup, the original Insane level is here. Plus a quick Normal level I made.

I'm a little unsure about the timing. I ripped the song straight from the game, but it plays faster on my computer than on my DS.

Feel free to create the other levels, although, since it's the first song, the original Easy and Normal levels are way too boring anyway.

Comments!

Download: Sukima Switch - Zenryoku Shounen (Original Insane, Normal)

edit: fixed link (apparently the other copy overwrote it)
eyup
Wow - really nice work on this one! You can pretty much tell straight away that it's an ouendan song - the layout of the notes and everything is so nice, and you're replicated this perfectly. Insane mode is nice - challenging but definitely passable! Great fun to play.

Timing sounds spot on to me! This one is going straight into rankings =)

Edit: Note I have changed the name of the insane .osu file to [Insane] rather than "Original Insane" which is a bit of a mouthful. You can manually rename it or grab the .osu file from rankings!
Extor
Congrats with this beatmap. I already highscored the normal version, later I need to try the insane one. I love this song! X3

Keep it up!
Fruit_old
I first heard this song when I first play Osu Tatakae Ouendan 2 in NDS, and I like it most!
Thanks for this map, well done :P
Ezzpify
My favourite in Ouendan 2 :D
It's enjoyable.
Looking forward to see your next beatmap :)
ZZT the Fifth
Woah! The lifedrain on Insane seems to be a little faster than it was in Ouendan...

I really need to get a proper mouse. :P